ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EB should consolidate this release and trump HT at the same time by bringing out a 1/6 BD T2 imo.

I think no sooner will Enterbay trump Hot Toys, the latter will then trump the former.

The tight competition which we are all expecting will be great for us the costumer I think.

With the reception this EB figure has gotten, I'm sure HT is either workign a T-800 v2.0 to try and out do it, which there isn't much room for them, or polishing up and finishing off a BD figure to try and win back some favor. I don't think they'll take EB getting so much love lightly.

I'm beating my head against the wall trying to decide to get this or not. The only thing that really bugs me in pictures are the arms but I don't know that I would ever display it without the jacket anyway.

EB should consolidate this release and trump HT at the same time by bringing out a 1/6 BD T2 imo.

Could EB release a 1/6 scale T2 figure though? Maybe they're only licensed for 1/4 scale and HT only for 1/6. Or maybe it doesn't work like that - however I do recall NECA saying that they couldn't release a 7" Robocop a few years ago because they were only licensed for 1/4 scale so thats why I'm wondering if its the same scenario here.

I'm beating my head against the wall trying to decide to get this or not. The only thing that really bugs me in pictures are the arms but I don't know that I would ever display it without the jacket anyway.

If thats all that bugs you about it I think you'd be mad not to go for it. Personally I also hated the elbow joints based on pics but once in hand and I took off the jacket to have a look they didn't seem completely intolerable. In any case though - with jacket on is really the way to go unless you buy two.

I do believe, unless something changed since 2010, Sideshow still has the rights to the T2 12" license, though there must be specifics to that as NECA was allowed to do 12" figures, but they're different than Sideshow-EB-HT.

I would assume EB's hands would be tied same as HT unless Sideshow's license finally ran up.

Not too shabby. Another week is about the most I can take at this point :lol

I'm really looking forward to it, I really like some of the photos I got with the HT T-800, I'm curious how similar shots will turn out with a more accurrate looking figure, plus the larger scale.

Could EB release a 1/6 scale T2 figure though? Maybe they're only licensed for 1/4 scale and HT only for 1/6. Or maybe it doesn't work like that - however I do recall NECA saying that they couldn't release a 7" Robocop a few years ago because they were only licensed for 1/4 scale so thats why I'm wondering if its the same scenario here.

I do believe, unless something changed since 2010, Sideshow still has the rights to the T2 12" license, though there must be specifics to that as NECA was allowed to do 12" figures, but they're different than Sideshow-EB-HT.

I would assume EB's hands would be tied same as HT unless Sideshow's license finally ran up.

It'd be a shame if they couldn't give it a go. It'd be nice to see EB land a couple of blows.

nR0uW.gif

I'm eager to see how the paint looks in hand, as great as some of the photos have been, I haven't seen anything to really suggest the lifelike qualities of HT's paint apps.

This is one of my favorite shots of the HT figure, I love how alive the HT paint looks in the right lighting, I'm curious if EB can look as real.

54.jpg

On the flip side, I'm eager to try this shot with the EB figure.

T2_11.jpg

Unfortunately, that angle is one that highlights the proportion issues of the HT figure.

106.jpg

Damn, Arnie looked cool back then.

I still wouldn't mess with him. He may have gotten a little rough during his governorship, but now that he's out, he shaped up pretty well for an old guy.

last-stand-group-photo.jpg

EX2GLOBALARNOLDARNOLD21.jpg

He doesn't have to be in Mr. Olympia shape to still be Arnie to me.

Back