ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats the first pic from? Is that Johnny knoxville beside him?

His first movie after going back to acting, it's called Last Stand, he's a sheriff in some remote town. Could be Knoxville, that's Luis Guzman too, don't know the girl.

Enterbay's paintjob is "shinier" than HT's. It's more difficult to have something lifelike. It works best with natural daylight.

Here are some pics with natural light, photoshop free (I only used it for resizing).

img5838ri.jpg

img5836r.jpg

img5839rj.jpg

I still wouldn't mess with him. He may have gotten a little rough during his governorship, but now that he's out, he shaped up pretty well for an old guy.

EX2GLOBALARNOLDARNOLD21.jpg

He doesn't have to be in Mr. Olympia shape to still be Arnie to me.

BADASS.

well I've sold it all (HT stuff that is)! going to check out my LCS tomorrow to see if I can still PO the EB T-800 there and if not, I'll be heading to BBTS if they still have some and if not,then i'll try my luck at CSC.

Wicked pics David! It looks sooo good there too!

Fingers crossed I get mine tomorrow! I have even made room in my schedule to sit and chill once this thing arrives! :)

Since I'm in a position to, I'm holding off selling my HT lineup until I get this and have it for a little to see how I'm feeling.

Good luck mate.

thanks man! :hi5:

Since I'm in a position to, I'm holding off selling my HT lineup until I get this and have it for a little to see how I'm feeling.

i thought of doing that but then I felt it was a kind of now or never thing. I just let it all go. my entire TDK collection included to get the '89 Bats and Joker and the later Returns stuff. I didn't want to keep flipping back and forth.

i thought of doing that but then I felt it was a kind of now or never thing. I just let it all go. my entire TDK collection included to get the '89 Bats and Joker and the later Returns stuff. I didn't want to keep flipping back and forth.

I'll be selling most of my HT collection, it's really the T-800 that I'm unsure of and I'm just waiting to make a decsion and sell them all at once. I have the T1 1/6 that I am keeping for sure, it's my only T1 piece, I'm thinking of 1 T2 T-800 and then the first John Connor from Salvation as a 1/6 Terminator lineup.

I'll be selling most of my HT collection, it's really the T-800 that I'm unsure of and I'm just waiting to make a decsion and sell them all at once. I have the T1 1/6 that I am keeping for sure, it's my only T1 piece, I'm thinking of 1 T2 T-800 and then the first John Connor from Salvation as a 1/6 Terminator lineup.

I think it'd be a bit risky to sell off your HT Cyberdyne T-800. I would keep that for now. For that matter keep anything you can't immediately replace with something better.

I think it'd be a bit risky to sell off your HT Cyberdyne T-800. I would keep that for now. For that matter keep anything you can't immediately replace with something better.

Oh, if I sell a T-800, I won't be selling off my Cyberdyne gear, especially the bandolier, that has unique value and I'd reserve that for emergency cash need.

Unknown, just sent the info to UPS so far, not sure if they'll pick up today cuz of holiday or if it'll be tomorrow, should be about a week from now though.

Seems to me they don't ship everyday, I got my tracking notice two days before it was picked up & scanned by UPS. :gah:

A few pics I took the other night, not the best, but I'm bored on the forums tonight. I'm almost tempted to go to bed before it hits 6am.

zIMG_6189Medium35.jpg

zIMG_6189Medium21.jpg

zIMG_6189Medium22.jpg

zIMG_6189Medium20.jpg

zIMG_6189Medium18.jpg

zIMG_6189Medium15.jpg

zIMG_6189Medium14.jpg

zIMG_6189Medium13.jpg

zIMG_6189Medium23.jpg

^with my only other 1/4 scalers for 'scale' comparison - not the best angle on the EB-800, you can see how overly round his hair is there

Back