ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, never slept yesterday. But I had an 8hr nap after school :lol :rotfl

Surely you were falling asleep in school, you must have been guzzling red bull.

On the bus home I kept falling asleep then whenever the bus stopped I'd smack my head off the chair infront and wake up. Kinda embarrasing seeing as there was not only someone on that chair but someone sitting next to me :lol

:lol I always used to sleep on the bus and train. Only once did I come close to missing my stop. But yeah I always wondered if I snored - quite likely, that'd have been embarrassing.

Cheers Riddick. I managed to achieve a better version of that pose last night that looks less like he's playing a guitar. I'm pretty happy with the poseability of this figure. So glad I bought him. I'm worried though. I think we're being naive when we say "I'll just get a few" 1/4 scale pieces.....

Looks like you are having some serious fun there A-Dev! He looks great in them too.

I myself am a still waiting. Tracking says its in the final hub. So my guess is that it is here in Southampton. Though delivery says tomorrow.

I haven't been this excited about a Hot Toy type thing since T1.

How easy I'd it to swap hands on this figure or getting the boots and pants off to fix the leg?

I kinda have trouble with the right hands getting onto the peg on mine - it can be done but the left is definitely easier. I didn't try to remove the boots. The differential leg length thing on mine didn't seem as clear cut as I'd heard about. Not only did one knee appear 'not in' all the way but one of the thigh pieces looked higher up than the other. However, it kinda balances out. The one-leg shorter problem is only slight on mine.

Great pics a-dev! The figure look amazing.

Looks like you are having some serious fun there A-Dev! He looks great in them too.

I myself am a still waiting. Tracking says its in the final hub. So my guess is that it is here in Southampton. Though delivery says tomorrow.

I haven't been this excited about a Hot Toy type thing since T1.

Thank you men. This is a major WOW* figure.

*I don't mean World of Warcraft!

Last edited:
Heres the improved version of the pose I posted yesterday:

zIMG_6390Medium11.jpg

zIMG_6390Medium13.jpg

zIMG_6390Medium14.jpg

zIMG_6390Medium16.jpg

zIMG_6390Medium17.jpg

zIMG_6390Medium19.jpg

zIMG_6390Medium21.jpg

zIMG_6390Medium22.jpg

zIMG_6390Medium23.jpg

zIMG_6390Medium24.jpg

The walking & firing pose is possible, which I'm thrilled about. We already knew the one-handed firing pose could be achieved from the proto shots (as long as you tighten that screw) so really this figure can pretty much do everything.

Last edited:
Looks like you're having a whale of a time Andrew! So come on, how amazing is this thing :D

Its a pretty major display piece. I was slightly worried that it wouldn't feel like a big deal to have this after the HT and Neca ones but I needn't have been concerned. Apart from my nitpicks that I won't go into again its Arnie from T2 in my room - and presented so well with that box, the stand (even though a Galleria floor would have been more appropriate), the roses which look cool at his feet and all the other little accessories you get. You were absolutely right, a WOW figure every time you look at it. I'm ready for the BD! OK my wallet isn't but y'know...

Just collected this fig yesterday and boy oh boy this is good. Enterbay didnt skimp on quality in this item. Face, neck and palm are of the same tone color. My only concern is how to prevent the peeling/cracking of leather going forward...Dare not bend the elbow and leave it too long. Guess this is where statue will not have such problem...

Back