ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a couple more pics....'cause when the light hits him just right, he looks so damn real!

eb_7.jpg

eb_6.jpg

Yours is missing a button on the bottom right "collar" (left in the picture when looking at it) of the jacket. Was it in the box?

Been hitting the gym like a mad man lately and happened to watch the Pumping Iron Special Edition last night which had some mad Arnie moments.

So it's a big Arnie love-in this week.

here's some quick pics. It's a very dark grey day in the England today though so sorry if they are a bit grainy.

Needless to say lads, this thing is indeed a must have for any Arnie or Terminator fan. It's quite amazing!!!

IMAG0361.jpg

IMAG0360q.jpg

IMAG0358.jpg

Whats with the random pred torso? :lol

Nice posing there! Looks very natural.

P.S, Try the shotgun shoulder pose :pray:

Oh that was just a typo on the link, it should be fine now.

I cannot get the shotgun on the shoulder pose. The area around the thumb prevents this. Maybe I need to do more futzing?

I don't know how to do the shotgun shoulder, I've tried and failed so many times. With the hand peg do you have to wiggle it around a bit to make it go against the wrist?

I will have a mess about later tonight. Gotta get back to work now, though I would be happy to just sit down and mess about with thing all day.

So glad I watched Pitu's review when I did.

Yours is missing a button on the bottom right "collar" (left in the picture when looking at it) of the jacket. Was it in the box?

Thanks for the tip, I'll have to check it out.

UPDATE: I didn't find it in the box, so I sent Enterbay an email with a pic requesting a replacement button. Thanks for the heads up!

Last edited:
Ya know what is frustrating is that his body will fit into the Ikea cabinets but not with his head.

I could go and get some glass cut to allow for his head I suppose.

I do not like upsetting the great balance of Hot Toys as I am a putter and not a leaver! :)

Thanks dude!!

it not easy trying to do your work with this bit o baddassery sat behind you!

I want to draw Arnie not Daphne...well today at least! :)

Thanks for the tip, I'll have to check it out.

UPDATE: I didn't find it in the box, so I sent Enterbay an email with a pic requesting a replacement button. Thanks for the heads up!

No problem; good luck!

Back