ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMAG0358.jpg

That's the money right there. :clap:clap:clap

Congrats Eamon and drjedisith!

Thanks dude! I am freaking out. It's so awesome!!
I even cut my gym session short so I could get back home early to play with this thing. How sad is that??!! :D

I think I have figured out a way to have him in my cabinet with my Hot Toys and still have my zen-like layout! :)

Congrats Eamon and drjedisith!

Indeed, glad the club has gained more members. :duff

I really hope this figure has done well for EB. I'd love an endo, a BD-T800 and a T-1000 out of them, then to T1! Its hard to not include a Cyberdyne T-800 on that list though...an accessory pack with all the relevant parts would be ideal to add to this current figure.

How many figures a year does Enterbay produce? The only other one I remember was that Bruce Lee one.

So far Bruce started the 1/4 line but was more a statue than figure, this T-800 is the first full blown figure and it looks like they have 4-6 expected out this year. Batman Begins Batman is well underway, Rambo 3 has accessories and sculpt work on the body.

So far Bruce started the 1/4 line but was more a statue than figure, this T-800 is the first full blown figure and it looks like they have 4-6 expected out this year. Batman Begins Batman is well underway, Rambo 3 has accessories and sculpt work on the body.

Plus don't forget Robocop 1/4 scale. I'm first in line for that one :rock

Oh and SHAKE N' BAKE!

Indeed, glad the club has gained more members. :duff

I really hope this figure has done well for EB. I'd love an endo, a BD-T800 and a T-1000 out of them, then to T1! Its hard to not include a Cyberdyne T-800 on that list though...an accessory pack with all the relevant parts would be ideal to add to this current figure.

:slap Just reread my post and look at me. I'm ready to rebuy everything I already have at 1/6 in 1/4 scale......its happening again. 'Just a few pieces' my ass.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103631&page=13

Post#124

Nothing like a poster or anything but it's got me excited nonetheless. :)

More than I was aware of, last I knew was just that big poster with all the license names on it.

Aside from my love for the character, I am quite eager to see how Rambo turns out, based on them having several accessories, I have a feeling he'll be a posable figure, not a statue like Bruce Lee, and I wonder how they'll do the muscles, since the T-800 body is clearly designed for articulation, not looks.

:slap Just reread my post and look at me. I'm ready to rebuy everything I already have at 1/6 in 1/4 scale......its happening again. 'Just a few pieces' my ass.

I'd probably sell this T-800 if a BD version comes out, that's the one I'd love most and would still suit being one piece for all of T2, but, like HT, there's no certainty it's coming until we see something, so, better to have this one, I'm sure it'll fetch good money down the road if this scenario happens.

Back