ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My toys have always been exposed to dust, I've never had sealed display cases. I'm used to it, haven't really seen any longterm negative impacts. Obviously I'd rather not have them exposed but until I can stop buying the actual toys for a while I can't fit display cases into my budget! :slap

Dust = death to collectibles.

I am ok with other things being exposed like Masters Classics but getting these type of figures dusty would annoy the hell outta me.

I've had him on display for months, but now he's staying in the box until I can make a nice dust proof case for him...

I am pricing up some perspex costume cases. All ya really need is 5 sheets of perspex and stick em together. I think I am just do that. I will let you guys know what quotes I get.

For me personally, this is right up there with my other prized possessions. ie the stuff you grab should there be a fire or alien invasion.
:lol definitely.

I am of course having a problem with where to put this guy though.

What you the rest of you guys doing about this?
whatever I decide to do I think I'll have to plan it with displaying more than one 1:4 figure!

Eamon, contact the member station on here, he does custom display cases with logo etching, lighted bases etc, I am thinking of getting one for Arnie as I reckon it will look the dogs!

i love this figure! everything in hand is really amazing. the leather is not puffy at all. its really soft and pliable. just messing with him has softened it up even more. the head isnt as rounded as pics make it look. so glad i bought this beast! and i can hardly wait for the batman and joker and whatever else enterbay makes.

Eamon, contact the member station on here, he does custom display cases with logo etching, lighted bases etc, I am thinking of getting one for Arnie as I reckon it will look the dogs!

Who do I contact? Station? as in Bill and Ted, Station? :)

Great stuff drjedisith!

I just got my shipping notice from BBTS!

It will be here tomorrow!

Unfortunately, I am going out of town this weekend so I won't get a chance to do much with it until Sunday.

No problemo. A few of those lined up with a terminator here and a batman there is how I see my collection going!

No problemo. A few of those lined up with a terminator here and a batman there is how I see my collection going!

Yup, i would be the same as that but with a Predator. I do not plan on having a 1/4 scale collection but who know what will happen.

We are junkies you do realise?! :rotfl

he engraving looks great, problem for me would be, what if I want to use the case for something else, you're kind of screwed.

i love this figure! everything in hand is really amazing. the leather is not puffy at all. its really soft and pliable. just messing with him has softened it up even more. the head isnt as rounded as pics make it look. so glad i bought this beast! and i can hardly wait for the batman and joker and whatever else enterbay makes.

These 2 pics actually just made me pull the trigger and purchase this via ebay. Seriously, I saw these and just bought :D ....the last thing I wasn't happy about was the jacket being too bulky. But this looks just perfect.

Got a good deal via ebay. $410 shipped to Australia...pretty good only paying essentially a $10 penalty (as opposed to pre-ordering from enterbay directly) for waiting an extra few months.

Can't wait to see the real leather, steel and wood on this badboy !

Back