ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For some reason learning about animal cruelty during the making of the rambos has seriously made me dislike the franchise...

tumblr_lpuim0Pjnc1qh066ho1_500.gif

More than I was aware of, last I knew was just that big poster with all the license names on it.

Aside from my love for the character, I am quite eager to see how Rambo turns out, based on them having several accessories, I have a feeling he'll be a posable figure, not a statue like Bruce Lee, and I wonder how they'll do the muscles, since the T-800 body is clearly designed for articulation, not looks.

Good point. I sure as hell hope it's not a statue like Lee. They do have their own version of a seamless rubber body in 1/6 scale though. Hmmmmmm.

:lol:lol:lol

He looks better like that than he did in Harsh Times or The Machinist (obviously). But in HT he looked like a total scumbag. Longer hair suits him - though his Bruce Wayne long hair moreso than the messiah look.

His best look is the split second we see him normal weight in The Machinist, or American Psycho (Just not when he's naked with a chainsaw...)

It's one benefit of EB's current state, they're really trying to win fans an support so they seem willing to do anything to keep folks happy, would be nice if they stayed this way, I just don't want them to succeed and become like Hot Toys an blow people off over their blatant screw ups.

It's one benefit of EB's current state, they're really trying to win fans an support so they seem willing to do anything to keep folks happy, would be nice if they stayed this way, I just don't want them to succeed and become like Hot Toys an blow people off over their blatant screw ups.

Yup :exactly:

Thats going to be one hell of a light package. If that thing doesn't get lost in the post its really a wonder that sometimes entire figures go missing.

A much sunnier day here today so took some more pics this mornin.

It's quite unbelievable this thing.

Oh to time travel back to my young self and give him this!!
I watched T2 three time in one day when it then came out on video.
Still have the VHS poster too.
Oh and I have the 12" talking arnie from way back then too. Wonder if he's worth anything now?

IMAG0365.jpg

IMAG0367.jpg

IMAG0368.jpg

Haha, thats what I always think when I look at my present-day Terminator collection. Of course if we actually did that we'd find our collections in a terrible state in 2012. Stuff missing, broken, scratched to $h!t colour-faded etc Or we'd find ourselves without any collection at all when, having given it to our past selves, we set up an alternate reality which we don't experience. In effect it would be like we simply gave our collections away to a stranger, never to see it again. *strokes chin*

Anyway great pics.

A much sunnier day here today so took some more pics this mornin.

It's quite unbelievable this thing.

I watched T2 three time in one day when it then came out on video.
Still have the VHS poster too.
Oh and I have the 12" talking arnie from way back then too. Wonder if he's worth anything now?

IMAG0365.jpg

IMAG0367.jpg

IMAG0368.jpg

Awesome pics!

I watched T2 on Sunday and then broke down and ordered one of these a couple days ago from BBTS but it still hasn't shipped yet. :impatient: :tap

At least once it ships, I will have it the next day.

Good stuff Natrix! Like many have already said, you will not regret getting this!
For me personally, this is right up there with my other prized possessions. ie the stuff you grab should there be a fire or alien invasion.

I am of course having a problem with where to put this guy though.

What you the rest of you guys doing about this?

Mines on the floor at the foot of my bookshelves at the moment. Not an ideal way to display but I'd rather have something cool and not be able to display it well than not have it at all.

Mines on the floor at the foot of my bookshelves at the moment. Not an ideal way to display but I'd rather have something cool and not be able to display it well than not have it at all.

You not worried about dust etc?

I am on ebay right now looking at costume display cases but they are all very expensive.

Good stuff Natrix! Like many have already said, you will not regret getting this!
For me personally, this is right up there with my other prized possessions. ie the stuff you grab should there be a fire or alien invasion.

Yeah, I decided to get it now and not miss out on it while it was easy to obtain. The decision was made easier since I have decided to stop buying Sideshow statues due the alarming amount of continuing QC issues on the statues I have received lately. Not to mention how lifeless their statues look compared to something like this.

My toys have always been exposed to dust, I've never had sealed display cases. I'm used to it, haven't really seen any longterm negative impacts. Obviously I'd rather not have them exposed but until I can stop buying the actual toys for a while I can't fit display cases into my budget! :slap

I've had him on display for months, but now he's staying in the box until I can make a nice dust proof case for him...

Back