ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, she seems to be willing to buy a used detolf. Which is pretty cool! But she keeps trying to convince me to make the shirt but with her guidance, saying it would sound cool if I said I made it. But my guess is, people will not think its cool that I had sewn a t-shirt for a $417 doll :lol

I suppose you could give it a go and maybe develop your skills at it, it could come in handy for the hobby. Although much as your mum might curse me for saying so, this figure demands a more experienced hand at making the t-shirt! :lol

Yeah I agree will be very useful skill in the one sixth world as if your any good you can make quite a profit in creating figure costumes.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Yeah... and people said this actual figure was expensive at $400.

But still, people are allowed to pay insane prices for little outfits all they want :lol

OMG! MaulFan? You gor yours? :clap :clap

Item hasn't even arrived in Edmonton yet. Seriously, ____ Canada post. Looks like its Monday for me.

I hear ya man. I have an Optimus Prime coming from Canada and its been 3 days and still no update to my tracking number.

Yeah, she seems to be will
ing to buy a used detolf. Which is pretty cool! But she keeps trying to convince me to make the shirt but with her guidance, saying it would sound cool if I said I made it. But my guess is, people will not think its cool that I had sewn a t-shirt for a $417 doll :lol

Waaa?!? Of course it's cool! I sew and retailer lots of my figures! I redid my 1/6 Legolas costume to be a tighter fit like it was in the movie. Idk, I think it's cool when you do your own stuff. It makes the figure more unique to you and makes it more yours IMO

I hear ya man. I have an Optimus Prime coming from Canada and its been 3 days and still no update to my tracking number.

Waaa?!? Of course it's cool! I sew and retailer lots of my figures! I redid my 1/6 Legolas costume to be a tighter fit like it was in the movie. Idk, I think it's cool when you do your own stuff. It makes the figure more unique to you and makes it more yours IMO

Yeah, But non-collectors (Sane people :D ) wouldn't find it so cool :lol

Have you ordered this yet? :)

Yeah, But non-collectors (Sane people :D ) wouldn't find it so cool :lol

Have you ordered this yet? :)

Oh I gotcha. You'd be surprised though mate. My friends who don't collect or know anything about collecting find it pretty cool. Surprisingly most of my friends don't really have a hobby so they think it's cool that I sculpt/ paint/ mod my figures.

But no I haven't orders mine yet. He was only orderable at my LCS last month so now I'm debating between this or HT '89 Joker and Batman. It's a real tough call as both were heavy in my childhood. So now I'm just figuring out which is more important. Maulfan's pics of both aren't helping either :lol though I'm not complaining, they're a great Maulfan :clap

Back