ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, at least at the angle I used for the manip and the real photo, it matches up pretty good, maybe some areas from lower angles need work but from that angle it really doesn't need anything altered.

I miss his glasses so I decided to add them based on MaulFan's comparison pic.
Plus, I widened his jaws a little bit and correct the awful yellowish color in the pic in order to have a more natural color skin.
What you guys think about it? :)
IMO it's near perfection...
t800shadesjawb.jpg

If enterbay can make the finished product look like that,I will be happy.

Believe it or not, I acutally layered the real photo over the sculpt to see what areas needed alteration and the jawline is almost exactly the same as the photo, people might think it needs tweaking but it really doesn't, it's all in the hair.

I did that too with that pic you posted.
Its bang on accurate apart from the hair as you said.

I guess its ok. Theres something about the 1/4 scale that annoys me. I do love Terminator though...Im on the fence. I thought I read somewhere on this thread or somewhere else that EB was said to have other T2 figures in the works or at least in planning stages. Is that right?

Given their recent fan relation issues, I would imagine EB might hold off on other Terminators until they see how this one is received when it ships.

I know Enterbay usually has longer production times than others.
Have they hinted on when this will be released?

Apologies on the bump, just want Wai to weigh in on any possible updates on this? I know I'll get a few rolling smileys but I wouldn't mind seeing this by late 2011.

It's just I see noobs getting their faces bitten off in other threads for bumping without news. There are rules on these here boards.

I'm wondering what is happening too. I know it won't be at the London film and comic con anymore. A shame but I guess they are altering that head sculpt.

Fingers crossed we get an update soon.

The hair looked fine, it's his gigantic forehead that needs tweaking.

The hair looked fine, it's his gigantic forehead that needs tweaking.

It's just his hair that needs work, a little reshape on top and a slight tweak of his hairline, the forehead is actually ok, the hair shape is throwing it off.

Back