ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its also the neck - not very Arnie-like, it needs more surface/skin detail and musculature. I also thought the jawline was a bit boyish and could do with beefing out. If these things get fixed, and the hair/forehead whatever it is, this could be the best Arnie headsculpt out there IMO.

Its also the neck - not very Arnie-like, it needs more surface/skin detail and musculature. I also thought the jawline was a bit boyish and could do with beefing out. If these things get fixed, and the hair/forehead whatever it is, this could be the best Arnie headsculpt out there IMO.

:exactly:

I just hope we see official pictures soon:pray:

It already is the best T2 era sculpt. Just wish Enterbay would spend less time cleaning their Facebook page and taking holidays and more time updating their customer base. I mean, all we have is one teaser from months back, assorted amateur shots, and the odd comment from Wai. Come on.

official picstures, I doubt it :(

from their FB page:

Enterbay said:
not alot is happening at the ACGHK, but hopefully we we'll be able to bring out some surprises and exhibit some nice work :)
I hope we don't disappoint you with the new LEON!

maybe the T-800 is a surprise but I don't see why mentioning Leon and not the T-800. I personally hope that one of the surprises is their Rambo

It already is the best T2 era sculpt.

I disagree, it may have some more accurrate features compared to other T2 Arnie sculpts, to me, having the inhuman looking upper head to me, is worse than the squished head of HT or NECA or whatever. The other sculpts may not be as spot on in the face and all, but they look like normal human form.

This is my manip again, it's just a tweak of the shape of his hair, not even much of his forehead hairline but hte shape of the top of his hair just makes him look silly.

EBT2.jpg

Has anyone considered that the movie promo photo most are basing their opinions on was also manipulated by the studio? It was and still is very common for studios to alter photos to portray the actors in a more flattering light. But to me the Enterbay sculpt has way to much forehead and his features are set very low on the face. The eyes also have a very sleepy look to them. I see Arnie, but it's just not all there for me

Regardless of any film still or promo shot, the EB head just looks inhuman, he looks like the Leader from Hulk to me, it just looks off, not even trying to compare it to Arnie, it just doesn't even look like a normal person to me.

Please let the striped arm be in the standard one.
There is an exclusive if you order at the HK show. It was mentioned on Facebook.

Looking good but want closer pics please.

Back