ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
68233506.jpg

40149822.jpg

37279308.jpg

65330229.jpg

Wow he is looking really impressive. This could actually work well in my favor. T-800 Hot Toys goes for quite a bit on Ebay now so I should just get this one instead and then wait for Hot Toys to release 1/6 Battle Damaged form later on.

I'm really liking how this looks, but the way he's standing is a bit odd.

This one is in 1/4 scale, not in 1/6.

I am well aware. I meant that I should get this T-800 instead of the other. The inflated price of the Hot Toys one will likely make this very expensive piece seem more worth it. I don't mind having a 1/4 scale figure especially since they seem to want to do more of them. 1/4 Batman should be awesome.

I am well aware. I meant that I should get this T-800 instead of the other. The inflated price of the Hot Toys one will likely make this very expensive piece seem more worth it. I don't mind having a 1/4 scale figure especially since they seem to want to do more of them. 1/4 Batman should be awesome.

I second that...

absolutely gorgeous!

for the story, I ve sold my Hot toys one few months ago and guess what..? that was one of my biggest regret lol

I ve bet a lot on the EB one and was disapointed by the forehead/hair but geez!!! it looks freaking incredible now!!

I was going to buy a new hot toys but NO, I ll wait quietly EB...

Even if his articulation ends up being a little limited, this piece is going to look incredible on display.

Wow. Looks amazing. I honestly don't see any issue with the forehead that others have mentioned. Looks like Arnold to me.

The outfit looks flawless!

:clap
Love it.

Now we just need a translation of what those display cards say.

Oh and even more pics to tide us over :yess:

Kind of looks like someone dropped a anvil on his head but, its a damn fine looking figure, for sure purchase.

:horror Wooow :horror the best likeness of T2 Arnold :clap

5383993593_1bbbf3215e_b.jpg

The Enterbay version looks like a tweaked HT version, the facial structure is nearly identical just Enterbays looked shaved down to look more like the real Arnie. Maybe Enterbay reworked the HT sculpt? :O

:EDIT: Gah I forgot that this is a 1/4 scale not 1/6th. ><

Back