ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For my friend :duff

High-res pics:

69464edegw1dlawctwbpyj.jpg

69464edegw1dlawfz5ex0j.jpg

69464edegw1dlawlmlbyvj.jpg

69464edegw1dlawmlwx5jj.jpg

69464edegw1dlawor1uxuj.jpg

69464edegw1dlawpohg1uj.jpg

69464edegw1dlawufkvqzj.jpg

69464edegw1dlaxbe87y0j.jpg

This could be a late entry for figure of the year.
And real leather and metal !
Looks just amazing.

I know you can't compare scales between 1/6 & 1/4 but this makes Hot Toys effort look like Arnold from Happy Days...
Sheer quality. B O U G H T

That said, i'm not about to cash in on my HT T800. These two deserve equal space on my display and will make a nice counter point to each other.
The most glaring thing out of this is how ppl have been so quick to slag off & write off Enterbay. They have nothing to prove imo..

Toys2 have more up. Got an order in. Canada shipping has bumped up the price quite a bit unfortunately but I really want the figure.

Looked into that, man that's a costly shipping fee!:horror ..it works out cheaper ordering from OSB , i think i will order it from there.

So 1/4 is PF scale right? So Enterbay is pretty much making articulated plastic PF nows?

How much is this?

So 1/4 is PF scale right? So Enterbay is pretty much making articulated plastic PF nows?

How much is this?
$400 USD, shipping is already included.

Cheapest so far is the $390 from Gotham-Customs on Ebay. Everybody else is pretty much $400 or $400 and a little extra shipping charges.

The price for the actual T800 itself is $325 at Enterbay. If I think about it like that, this figure (if it turns out like the proto) is priced alright, when compared with EB & HT's previous releases :D

The most glaring thing out of this is how ppl have been so quick to slag off & write off Enterbay. They have nothing to prove imo..

They do to me, especially after their GoD debacle. I picked up their Ip Man, a $180 figure that pretty much demanded purchase of another TT. Bean, as much as I love the character, had a crap neck joint and floppy body syndrome for the substantial MSRP.

There are a few EB haters out there, but there are a lot of folks who are simply pissed off at big MSRPs and poor QC; not to mention the irritating habit EB has of putting out awesome proto pics that aren't supported by the same level of finish and detail in the final product.

This T2 figure is looking awesome - the tailoring, the sculpting, the paint... it looks like a flawless package. Some of the shots would suggest that the production sculpts are every bit as good as the proto. It's an exciting development for collectors - who would've thought they'd counter the crap HT keep throwing at them with a fully articulated 1/4 scale figure? It was a bold move and I hope it pays off for them.

Back