ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, love the metal gun and working features. Willing to pick one up at $400 if it doesn't turn out bad with the actual figure.

this thing looks insane so big up to enterbay but hot toys will strike back in 1/4 scale also i believe. Cant wait for enterbays 1/4 batman and br joker!

This is part of an interview with Hot Toys.

Milk : Seems like mass production action figure’s improvement in technique are producing figures almost as good as Hand Made figure’s quality, in which other area do you think is still possible to achieve a breakthrough?

Yulli : I hope for a chance to be able to take on a bigger scale product. Because the size for a 1/6 head sculpt is really too small. In order to make it manufacture-able, there are still a degree of limits. If we can produce bigger scale figure, we can achieve an even much closer realism to a real human being.

Howard : We definitely hope to try out producing items with some greater degree of realism exceeding those in 1/6 scale constraint. For example looking at 1/2 scale bust or using real hair and eyeballs kind of materials to inject a greater sense of realism. But eventually it is up to market’s demand. Because such products are meant more for displaying only. Level of playability is low. Furthermore, it is not something collectors require at current.

If EB's 1/4 T800 does well, I can see HT copying them, & developing 1/4 figures of their own. Yulli thinks 1/6 is too small anyway, so I think she will like 1/4 better. Ah, two toy companies vying for our affection :lol We win :D

Here is Yulli with the HT Terminator.

198612_10150113847301728_205464656727_6537957_6558408_n.jpg

What you say? This post was an excuse to post a photo of her? Pfft ..... whatever :lol

EB announced it as "Real masterpiece" which is 1:6.
No. It was Rambo IV with "Real Masterpiece" logo on teaser.
I'm talking about Rambo III. They sneak-peek'ed accessories set of this one along with the 1/4 Dark Knight stuff.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oURsDWBZ0rI&feature=player_embedded"]Toy Fairs 2011 Enterbay 1/4 project coming soon - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah i saw that set earlier and the person who first posted it here(taken from toy-world) said it was 1/6 without any proof off course.

Here is Yulli with the HT Terminator.

198612_10150113847301728_205464656727_6537957_6558408_n.jpg

What you say? This post was an excuse to post a photo of her? Pfft ..... whatever :lol

Hey, works for me. :love

I'm talking about Rambo III. They sneak-peek'ed accessories set of this one along with the 1/4 Dark Knight stuff.

Pity they picked the worst entry in the series. I would have loved to see their take on First Blood or Rambo. Rambo III, on the other hand, never clicked with me.

Production heads close to completion
681f7b7ejw1dlj1wr7f36j.jpg

Endoskeleton arm also made of metal and is heavy to the touch
681f7b7ejw1dlj2e0o2t1j.jpg

"Meat donuts" lol.. the forearm base with flesh paint job
681f7b7ejw1dlj44wsietj.jpg

I wonder how heavy the whole box is. BBTS lists it as 4lbs.

Iron Monger is the same size and double the weight with like no accessories.

Production heads are looking good.

Bit meh about the endo-arm being metal since I won't be displaying that look because of A) no grey T-shirt, B) no chrome and C) the ugly elbow joint. The arm otherwise looks good though.

Production heads are looking good.

Bit meh about the endo-arm being metal since I won't be displaying that look because of A) no grey T-shirt, B) no chrome and C) the ugly elbow joint. The arm otherwise looks good though.
meh @ the elbow joints too. I won't be displaying him with it on, but probably just leave it on the side as a prop. It's still quite exquisite they're going the distance with the materials. 99% I'm going to have him with the leather outfit on and shotgun pointing out somewhere.

I guess I can sort of forgive the fact that the G.O.D. Bruce has some botch work on it, but there should still be some credit for attempting to innovate.

I hope we get more good production shots leading up to shipments going out. Pretty stoked for this.

Back