ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If EB's 1/4 T800 does well, I can see HT copying them, & developing 1/4 figures of their own. Yulli thinks 1/6 is too small anyway, so I think she will like 1/4 better. Ah, two toy companies vying for our affection :lol We win :D

Here is Yulli with the HT Terminator.

198612_10150113847301728_205464656727_6537957_6558408_n.jpg

What you say? This post was an excuse to post a photo of her? Pfft ..... whatever :lol

Odd that she says that because i feel both her 1/4 scale bust sculpts paled to her 1/6 versions.

meh @ the elbow joints too. I won't be displaying him with it on, but probably just leave it on the side as a prop.
I was thinking the same thing. Particularly if you can remove the elbow joint from the endo arm part, I would strongly consider putting the endo arm on display in my office. Which would be a really nice little extra.

After seeing production pics I'm pretty sure Enterbay won't disappoint us this time :clap T-800 likely to be my very first figure from Enterbay.

Yeah, if the elbow joint can be remove, I'll get a transparent cylinder tube and make it look like how they stored in the lab.

Figure looks great but I'm all T2'd out. As for Enterbay, I think I read that they have the Iron Man licence. Anyone care to Wai in? ;-)

I have some other Enterbay stuff, they don't slack on the outfits for sure. The Enterbay Storm Warriors collection has amazing costume quality. A shame that I came to collecting these things late.

After seeing production pics I'm pretty sure Enterbay won't disappoint us this time :clap T-800 likely to be my very first figure from Enterbay.

Excellent! Since Maulfan won't be bringing his photography skills to bear on this figure, we need someone else and you'll do nicely! :wink1:

Excellent! Since Maulfan won't be bringing his photography skills to bear on this figure, we need someone else and you'll do nicely! :wink1:

Maulfan don't get this figure? I see he's a big terminator fan.

Arnold he is my favorite actor and I really like Enterbay T-800 version.

I don't think he's getting it. He's being decidedly un-OCD in his collecting ways and sticking to 1/6th.

Well i'm sure HT will re-re-visit the T800 probably in the form of a battle damaged version, just to try to stick it to EB again. So anyone who wants to stick to 1/6 can probably do so content in that probable outcome :lol

Yeah EB's figure may put Terminator back into Hot Toys consciousness. Though I am now happy enough to wait what with all the Predators, Superman and Batman stuff I'm buying in the meantime. I do wish they'd break their silence on it though and at least announce that they plan to continue the T2 and T1 line.

I don't think he's getting it. He's being decidedly un-OCD in his collecting ways and sticking to 1/6th.

Not enough money for all the things I like, would love to get this but it'd mean passing on other things and i do have nice T-800 figures from HT, and i'd rather have money for an HT or EB BD T2 T-800, the clean look is starting to get overplayed, and BD T2 is my most favorite.

Not enough money for all the things I like, would love to get this but it'd mean passing on other things and i do have nice T-800 figures from HT, and i'd rather have money for an HT or EB BD T2 T-800, the clean look is starting to get overplayed, and BD T2 is my most favorite.

I agree with that, though I'll allow Enterbay this one since they did improve the likeness a bit. Who am I kidding I'd probably 'allow' them a clean T1 version aswell. But yeah, HT and Enterbay, lets have a BD version next for goodness sake.

Getting my order in for this tonight through OSB, I think. Was going to wait to see in hand pictures but all the behind the scenes shots and excitement has swayed me :lol

Another thing I'm liking about this release is how many pictures we are getting it. It helps ease the wait. Wish I could say the same about Hot Toys. There few things I hate most than the teasers from HT.

Back