ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pictures of Arnie taking photographs in the woods are cool and all but lets have some pics of the Enterbay figure please!

:lol

It'll be at least a few years, if at all, before 1/4 scale collecting gets like 1/6, but at these prices, I'm not sure it ever will, even at $250, you can still almost get 2 1/6 figures for the price of 1 1/4 scale. I'll be curious to see the prices for Rambo and the Batman figures.

Price is definitely going to be a big factor for most. The 1/6 market is already reaching the limits of what people feel comfortable paying. I think space is also going to be a big concern for collectors. Can you imagine having 20 or even hundreds of 1/4 scale figures displayed in your house?

My mam just needs the black tee shirt as a template then she can make a grey tee and for gloves, I'll search for another pack of the normal hands and paint them black, should look okay (Not accurate but you'd be too busy going "Wow, look at that huge mini-gun!" . Already planning on the grey shirt getting made for endo display though. Just hope I can gnab the weapons set at an affordable pricw.

A new video review is up on youtube!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz1OeR87vYs[/ame]

hey guys still trying to get the pics up if anyones still interested, i believe im gonna cast it, was gonna do it anyway, and im sure its legal now bc its long oop, ill maybe make a fixable alteration or sumthing, if i cant get the good pics to load ill just post some crappy webcam shots for now:(, at least youll get an idea. And hell yeah i would just about kill for this terminator, If you check out my thread in customs, and like my paint, id be willing to do some trade work for this figure. My coworker is a seamstress so i think she could sew a gray shirt

right, here we go, first crappy web cam shots, i am very sorry for the poor quality, i will make better ones soon, but for those of you who really want it and understand what its suppossed to look like i think youll get the idea. Please remember that the pieces im holding are from early attempts to build the kits, so they are in various states of dissasembley

and one more, and again i am sorry for the poor quality, ill get some better ones up so yall can really see what she looks like

Sounds good. How much do you think it'd be? I'd be interested once I got money I think....

not quite sure yet jack, i am prolly gonna cast it so not nearly as much as what i bought it for, idk if i can get the moulds done right im thinking $50 to $75 dollars us. And for a production version i would replace the styrene barrels with two diamaters of metal tubing( the real thing has sleeves on the barrels from the main middle retaining ring to the base of the housing)

I'd love 1/4 scale gatling gun. I almost don't care about the shirt color. The most important part is for the figure to look like the character, and EB got the best representation of Arnold. For some people minor differences in clothing is a deal breaker. I just don't understand such a point of view.

not quite sure yet jack, i am prolly gonna cast it so not nearly as much as what i bought it for, idk if i can get the moulds done right im thinking $50 to $75 dollars us. And for a production version i would replace the styrene barrels with two diamaters of metal tubing( the real thing has sleeves on the barrels from the main middle retaining ring to the base of the housing)

Count me in for one if/when you get this made. :wave

I'd love 1/4 scale gatling gun. I almost don't care about the shirt color. The most important part is for the figure to look like the character, and EB got the best representation of Arnold. For some people minor differences in clothing is a deal breaker. I just don't understand such a point of view.

The endo-arm combined with the black T-shirt just doesn't look right to me. I would never display it like that. However for those films that I'm not quite so obsessed with I can accept a more generic non-specific display of the character.

Ha ha, yeah mate. Thought i'd post it in here before actually watching it myself!

How are you dino, haven't spoke for a while!

The endo-arm combined with the black T-shirt just doesn't look right to me. I would never display it like that. However for those films that I'm not quite so obsessed with I can accept a more generic non-specific display of the character.

I would LOVE to display him as in the "exposing arm scene" in Dyson's home, but It would mean he'd have to be jacket-less, and I cant stand seeing joints (on human characters). :gah: :monkey2

I would LOVE to display him as in the "exposing arm scene" in Dyson's home, but It would mean he'd have to be jacket-less, and I cant stand seeing joints (on human characters). :gah: :monkey2

Indeed. And particularly the joints on this figure - ugly as heck. Looks like they're probably quite useful though.

Sure thing, it seems that there is enough interest so im starting to break down the pieces and clean them up for casting. All in all the main body and handle assembly will be in about nine pieces. The barrels will be two diamaters of aluminum or brass tube. Arguably the nmost difficult parts of the gun is the center and three forward braces, but seeing as i have a kit, they should be easy to cast so the holes are indented so you just have to lightly drill each one out with an exacto knife, but you wont have to measure or alighn anything. Im really excited about this, this figure is not complete without his minigun, i mean its the only gun seen in all of the movies, Except maybe the ifrst?

Back