ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gave up waiting on BBTS, so I cancelled my order.
So I just bought one from Hong Kong with the same price of what I would be paying BBTS including shipping.
It will be here around the 27th or 28th of this month.

Should've done this earlier.

Mine has turned up, now I just have to wait until tonight to open it.

Thanks Wai Man.

Got mine waiting at home for me too. Now begins the wait till Christmas :( !! Taking a chance though really as if there is anything wrong with it I'll only find out at Christmas.

That's one reason I'd never want something like this for Christmas having to wait to open it that day, I always want to open it the day it shows up to make sure all is right, time can be precious in resolving issues in this hobby.

Got mine waiting at home for me too. Now begins the wait till Christmas :( !! Taking a chance though really as if there is anything wrong with it I'll only find out at Christmas.

Don't worry, you bought from me, not some 3rd party mickey mouse unit!

I don't keep anything for Christmas anymore. Just sort of enjoy the day when no ones working...well apart from whoever's cooking the dinner.

I ordered mine from Enterbay and it was at my house in a week and two days and I live in Kentucky.I look at it everyday and all I can say is WOW!!!.If anybody is on the fence about this figure,let me tell you I'm glad I got it.It is a stand alone figure,the only thing I wish is that I had a T1 to go with it.In my opinion I don't think HotToys can match or exceed this in anyway.But we'll see.

That's one reason I'd never want something like this for Christmas having to wait to open it that day, I always want to open it the day it shows up to make sure all is right, time can be precious in resolving issues in this hobby.
It is risky but it's more the fact i'll be disappointed if anything is wrong rather than worried about sending it back.

Don't worry, you bought from me, not some 3rd party mickey mouse unit!
Yep! And happy with the service as always. The packaging is great, i'll be there til' boxing day trying to get at it !!

I don't keep anything for Christmas anymore. Just sort of enjoy the day when no ones working...well apart from whoever's cooking the dinner.
:lol

I get less and less each year but it's always more expensive ! :slap

Hey Wai Man, just opened my box. It's stunning. Amazing im blown away. Thanks.

Just one issue, one leg is a bit longer than the other so he leans to one side when he is stood up.
I have felt my way down the legs and the problem is the thigh on his right leg it is slightly longer (about 1/4 of a cm). I have pushed all the joints together but they at all in place. Any suggestions?

Cheers.

I tried to PM but you inbox is full.

Hey Wai Man, just opened my box. It's stunning. Amazing im blown away. Thanks.

Just one issue, one leg is a bit longer than the other so he leans to one side when he is stood up.
I have felt my way down the legs and the problem is the thigh on his right leg it is slightly longer (about 1/4 of a cm). I have pushed all the joints together but they at all in place. Any suggestions?

Cheers.

I tried to PM but you inbox is full.

Pics?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

I hope I can muster up enough funds for this around February. I still want one.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

finally got mine
344426IMG_0431.jpg

viewer.php

viewer.php

Sell your SGH-T959 with Tapatalk to muster up enough funds! :duff:lol

:lol

Just checked my tracking number--my T2 has arrived in town. Now just waiting on the delivery. Might not be able to *really* get it until tomorrow since I'm sure I have to sign for delivery and I won't be home today.

Back