Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Excellent dk and for your joy I give you Jack...

TsToys038.jpg

:D

I also hide my orders from my wife:monkey3

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
I have customers that come and pick up from me and we have pre-arranged to say that the figure is eg. £39.99 instead of £139.99!!! in front of the girlfriends, wife etc etc!

I have customers that come and pick up from me and we have pre-arranged to say that the figure is eg. £39.99 instead of £139.99!!! in front of the girlfriends, wife etc etc!

Yah, I think if I tell my wife that it's $50 for EB Jack, she would tell me I'm nuts.

Sounds familiar.........cough!!!!:monkey3

I believe a lot of us does it, no mater if your the bread winner or not. But my wife never really ask how much my things are, she just doesn't like me buying things due to the lack of space.

AlterEgo tells me that itll take 2-3 weeks for mine to arrive cause they didnt get theirs yet :[

Guess EB will be sending me a new head to go with Jack... so fingers crossed it arrives with undamaged paint :rock

Heh. My wife actually ordered mine for me as a birthday gift.

I cannot recommend highly enough marrying a disproportionately hot wife that orders this kind of crap for you! Ha!

SnakeDoc

My wife buys me figs. for all occasions! But with that said I still tell her about $50 bucks less than the actual price for figs. I buy on my own! :D

My lady doesnt mind that I buy figures, she thinks Im crazy for paying so much, yet doesnt mine. But I've yet to get her to buy me anything...

Off topic, but I love your Jill sig. :rock

Thanks man!

Hey KALASH69, did you preorder the season 7 clothing set? Once I see EB Jack in person I'll see if I'll get a set, I'm also thinking about getting a black top like what he uses on my signature. Not sure if the body will look good with it tho, never really swapped out clothes on any of my figures.

Link for the black top.
https://www.v-storebiz.com/goods.php?id=46

My Wife just thinks i'm mental, i gave up b/s-ing about the prices years ago & from time to time she'll get me one (Christmas or B/day), she just doesn't understand how 37 yr old man thinks its "normal" to spend £100 + on a "doll".

For anyone who broke their foot off, as I did, here's a little guide to fixing it... thanks to Mobeill for supplying the replacement ankle joint:

Foot, broken ankle, replacement ankle:
dsc01179m.jpg

Leg with broken ankle peg still in place:
dsc01182b.jpg

Broken peg removed with carefully with pin:
dsc01183.jpg

New ankle joint attached and then foot reattached to Jack:
dsc01184mpo.jpg

The foot isn't pushed all the way in for this shot:
dsc01185.jpg

dsc01187w.jpg

dsc01188o.jpg