Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

I know this is veering way off topic, but has anyone used Enterbay's site to buy from ?, I've ordered Palmer through them & they appear to have taken my money & done a runner, no order confirmation, no nothin !, i just think this is kinda crappy service from what i would imagine is quite a reputable retailer/site :huh

I know this is veering way off topic, but has anyone used Enterbay's site to buy from ?, I've ordered Palmer through them & they appear to have taken my money & done a runner, no order confirmation, no nothin !, i just think this is kinda crappy service from what i would imagine is quite a reputable retailer/site :huh

Just drop them an email mate, they have not done a runner!

WaiMan

has anyone here ordered these figures from toys2.net. Does anyone have any idea when they'll be getting them in stock. Thanks

I got my Bauer from them. I've had it now for about 2 weeks. Give them a shout - if you've put both figures in one order they won't send it till they have both figures in stock and maybe they don't yet have Palmer or something.

done a runner

Thats a very british phrase :D pretty sure we use it here in Ireland aswell.

Still waiting to hear back about my return :monkey2 Hope Enterbay is good about CS, as I don't want to be stuck with a shiny nose Jack.

After getting the McFarlane Boxset 2, I now want to get my hands on the Boxset 1

annie-wersching-interview.jpg

3264748366_bbc7e0ec24.jpg

Are you sure it's the action figure in that first picture you want to get your hands on?

Yep, it was decent, especially for the scale:

review_jackb_4.jpg

I loved my Mcfarlane Jack...that is until I got my Enterbay Jack. I then gave the Mc to my brother. Still a good figure though! I agree Mike, give me some Annie Wersching! :monkey5

Are you sure it's the action figure in that first picture you want to get your hands on?

review_jackb_4.jpg

Yeah, I've read the review on your site. If I can find it for a decent price like $5. I really want to get my hands on Kim:naughty

I loved my Mcfarlane Jack...that is until I got my Enterbay Jack. I then gave the Mc to my brother. Still a good figure though!

I'd like to get one to put it on my shelf at work, no way my EB Jack will leave my house.

I loved my Mcfarlane Jack...that is until I got my Enterbay Jack. I then gave the Mc to my brother. Still a good figure though! I agree Mike, give me some Annie Wersching! :monkey5

:lol Yeah, she's hot.

The next time I see those McFarlane figures, I'll have to pick them up!!

Yeah, it is a pretty decent scale. But, man does the figure's face look old :lol (just like your review said).

review_jackb_4.jpg

I actually prefer the McFarlane Version 2 over Version 1. I have both -- but the likeness on the second figure is improved.

SnakeDoc

Finally get to get my hands on this figure tomorrow since it was shipped to my parents instead of me! cant wait!

Finally get to get my hands on this figure tomorrow since it was shipped to my parents instead of me! cant wait!

I still get all my orders shipped to my parent's house, since I'm not at home during the day. My mom picked up Bauer, and said that it was the most detailed "doll" she's ever seen :rotfl.

I don't think the McFarlane Bauer.1 looks too 'old'. The wrinkles are more defined than EBs but I'm pretty sure he does have them around the eyes. Particularly when he squints as Jack is often seen doing. In fact I think McFarlane captured the squinty look perfectly. Its a great little figure.

I still get all my orders shipped to my parent's house, since I'm not at home during the day. My mom picked up Bauer, and said that it was the most detailed "doll" she's ever seen :rotfl.

My mum said the EXACT same thing! :D I posted it a few pages back...unless you were the guy who responded at the time - I can't be bothered going back.

-edit- except that I just did bother to go back and check and yes indeed you were the guy who responded! Deja vu.

haha yeah..its been like a month since she got it and i wasnt about to drive 3 hours for it..so i cant wait!

My mum said the EXACT same thing! :D I posted it a few pages back...unless you were the guy who responded at the time - I can't be bothered going back.

-edit- except that I just did bother to go back and check and yes indeed you were the guy who responded! Deja vu.

Deja vu indeed. I didn't even remember that I said that (until I looked back at my post) :lol

WOOHOOO! My EB Jack was delivered today, 1 day earlier than expected. Just checked the tracking from UPS and it says it was delivered along with HT Ironman MarkIII. But like a lot of people here they get it shipped to their parents place because of work and such (I also hide my orders from my wife:monkey3). Well I'm getting too excited for nothing, because the next time I'll go to my parents place is Saturday.

Back