Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

100_2903.jpg

Gave him one of HT RPD Leon's guns.

What Joker sculpt are you using? Looks great!

From PsychoCenobite

"For anyone who broke their foot off, as I did, here's a little guide to fixing it... thanks to Mobeill for supplying the replacement ankle joint:"

So...where would one obtain such an ankle replacement? What kind of figure is that from? Same thing happened to me...

I finally got the chance to check out my EB Jack this Saturday. The sculpt is amazing, no problem with the nose being scuffed but there is a paint missing or a scuff on one part of his hair tip on the very front of his head that it cant be ignored because it's right there. But nothings perfect right? I haven't had the time yet to pose his body, I actually like his clothing he comes with. Don't really need to get anything else. The box is pretty cool but it was delivered pretty banged up as well as the box for my HT Ironman.:monkey2

From PsychoCenobite

"For anyone who broke their foot off, as I did, here's a little guide to fixing it... thanks to Mobeill for supplying the replacement ankle joint:"

So...where would one obtain such an ankle replacement? What kind of figure is that from? Same thing happened to me...

It's a wrist joint from the ignite ninja figure. Most of the standard ball joints like that will work.:D

I finally got the chance to check out my EB Jack this Saturday. The sculpt is amazing, no problem with the nose being scuffed but there is a paint missing or a scuff on one part of his hair tip on the very front of his head that it cant be ignored because it's right there. But nothings perfect right? I haven't had the time yet to pose his body, I actually like his clothing he comes with. Don't really need to get anything else. The box is pretty cool but it was delivered pretty banged up as well as the box for my HT Ironman.:monkey2

My Enterbay Jack has been suffering from the same paint rub issue at the tip of the hair. Someone (many pages back), told me to use some acrylic paint. I have yet to try it though.

Hey KALASH69, did you preorder the season 7 clothing set? Once I see EB Jack in person I'll see if I'll get a set, I'm also thinking about getting a black top like what he uses on my signature. Not sure if the body will look good with it tho, never really swapped out clothes on any of my figures.

Link for the black top.
https://www.v-storebiz.com/goods.php?id=46

The arm joints on the Enterbay figure are really going to be exposed, with a t-shirt. In my opinion, this figure needs a long sleeve to cover up all those joints and creases.

Of course, it's entirely up to you, on how you want to dress your figure.

The arm joints on the Enterbay figure are really going to be exposed, with a t-shirt. In my opinion, this figure needs a long sleeve to cover up all those joints and creases.

Of course, it's entirely up to you, on how you want to dress your figure.

Thanks, after receiving the figure I really like the clothing on him. Still thinking about the season 7 set too.

BTW. EB Jack eyes are painted blue, I may be wrong but when I was watching old episodes it showed clearly he had green eyes. May be just my computer.

Last edited:

My Enterbay Jack has been suffering from the same paint rub issue at the tip of the hair. Someone (many pages back), told me to use some acrylic paint. I have yet to try it though.

That was me! It works pretty well! I mixed brown, yellow ochre and a tiny spot of black! blends perfectly!

Have you ordered from them before? Only place that I've saw selling those

I know KALASH69 had preordered one from them. I may end up getting one too, cant beat $22. I also want to pick up a P99, P228 and a MK23. I was on the fence on getting the set because I don't see nothing wrong with EB clothing that Jack came with, but with the new pictures showing up I want it more.

UK Freaks, I maybe getting some in! I'll let you know if I do!

Finally this baby's in stock in SG.
Will pick it up tomorrow.

Back