Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

I read that the body and head may be loose. if this is the case when I get him, can the head be placed onto one of the slim shoulder True type bodies?

The head on my Bauer figure is very wobbly. In fact, it will barely face straight forward, it wants to slip down. This was the biggest disappointment for me on thie figure as the sculpt and paint apps are amazing. Never had the time to contact the seller and see about replacing him, so lesson learned. And now I'm stuck with a wobbly-headed Bauer... :sick

Is there a way to tighten that head joint? The head on my Bauer figure isn't wobbly, but it isn't as tight as I'd like. I haven't tried removing the head.

The problem I have with the figure is the ankles. I dislike the ratcheted joints used on this body. I must assume they were implemented because of how heavy the body is due to the vinyl material used (instead of ABS plastic used on most other 1/6 figure bodies).

The problem with ratcheted joints is that there's a couple of angle degrees (a sort of dead zone) that the ankles won't hold, and it just happens to be the exact angle that I need the ankles to stay in order to have Jack stand properly. Simply put, ratcheted joints aren't good for precise joint movement.

joint issues aside, Jack might be my favorite figure in my collection at the moment.

And the season 7 clothes are awesome! Thanks to OneSixthBruce and Kunch. I almost want to buy another Bauer figure just so I could have him in clothes from a different season. But my wallet says no.

IMG_0979.jpg

The only "problem" I have with mine is the left hip/leg. It doesnt seem to move as fluidly as the right does. No loose joints, no loose stand, no other problems. Except jack needs a belt and more weaponry for his man purse. Which are on the way courtesy of a 1/6 accessories dealer.:banana

Just out of curiosity, I read that the Palmer figure was limited to 1500 pieces. Any truth to this, or just somebody trying to sell their stock faster by claiming limited availability?:confused:

Not really sure! At first, they said it would be limited to 1500, but then, that mantion was dropped from the description, so we have to assume they reconsidered. Besides, the COA doesn't include a release number, so...

Awesome likeness no doubt, they captured his intense stare for sure :lol

27.jpg

(Not my pic, it's GGC's)

I'd bet Corleone was choked with his cat's tail inside of 10-seconds from the time that picture was taken.

SnakeDoc

so how hard is it to put him on a true type - I see the head being difficult and is it worth the move, anybody have pics ??

so how hard is it to put him on a true type - I see the head being difficult and is it worth the move, anybody have pics ??

With a bit of modding it may be possible, Enterbay use a single plug like connection at the top of their necks so if you were able to mod the HT ball joint it could work. It is worth noting though that the Enterbay figures are tiny & you'd probably make him look like a "pinhead" if you transfered his bonce onto a larger body !

My local seller told me that he use Blu Tack at Bauer neck joint and now his head is firm, no floppy around.

Just push the head into the neck peg and it will tighten. That's what I did with mine.

My local seller told me that he use Blu Tack at Bauer neck joint and now his head is firm, no floppy around.

Yeah, thats what I said in my Bean review, and it works for Bauer as well. Just pull the head off and pack a little Blu-Tack around the wobbly post, shouldn't really need to do it, but it's an easy fix.

I got my tracking number from ABC express today, can't wait to have Jack on my shelf. He's going to be taking the center place away from Dutch.

okay, my truetype question was answered, now for another one. Enterbay is releasing a new body soon (maybe they have already), I wonder if the new one will fix some of the issues this body seems to have??

What do you guys think??

okay, my truetype question was answered, now for another one. Enterbay is releasing a new body soon (maybe they have already), I wonder if the new one will fix some of the issues this body seems to have??

What do you guys think??

The 3.5 is (i believe) being used on EB's new Kato figure, according to the review on Michael Crawfords site it's almost identical to the BL3 exept for the ankles which are stronger/stiffer. This body doesn't have the same wrist articulation as the one Bauer uses, so he won't be able to hold his gun or torch - from what i can tell from pictures you won't any better off with one of these !

Last edited:

well, one more thing I can scratch off the to-do list :banana

thanks for the help guys

Back