Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Coming soon!!

JBBlack.jpg

that's sick dude! I got a Jack Bauer coming, and these extra clothes sets are a cool idea.

Breaker, I can't say enough good things about your gear & the quality of your service. I STRONGLY encourage anyone sitting on the fence to go ahead & order.

^ I'll second that praise. I received my Season 7 outfit last week and it was perfect.

Anyway, back to the suit. Like Buttmunch I'm also wondering if it'll fit a truetype. I need a new shirt and tie anyway for a bash soon anyway.

Breaker, I can't say enough good things about your gear & the quality of your service. I STRONGLY encourage anyone sitting on the fence to go ahead & order.

^ I'll second that praise. I received my Season 7 outfit last week and it was perfect.

Anyway, back to the suit. Like Buttmunch I'm also wondering if it'll fit a truetype. I need a new shirt and tie anyway for a bash soon anyway.

Awesome! Any idea if it will fit on one of the truetype bodies? My Harvey Dent needs a suit and this looks perfect. Not the biggest fan of Jack in a suit, but a good 1:6 suit is always in demand.

Thanks guys!

I have worked hard with Kunch and here you go. . . .

https://www.onesixthbruce.co.uk/kunch---free-worldwide-delivery-7-c.asp

When I first heard Enterbay was doing 24 figures, I just kind of shrugged it off and gave it the usual fanboy "meh." and went along my merry way. After all, I had the wonderful Real Action Heroes thing, and the McFarlane thing...so who needed to spend $150 on another one. Right? Wrong.

When I opened this figure, I swear it was like looking at a wax museum sculpture or a shrink rayed version of Bauer. Its really amazing. The 1/6 bar has been raised by Enterbay and Hot Toys so high, I think Sideshow is going to have difficulty competing.

The Medicom is going to ebay or my brother...and he already owns the McFarlane thing. This is the Ultimate Bauer figure. A little light on weaponry...but with as many 1/6 military characters out there...it shouldn't be hard to boost his armory.

Those custom clothes by Bruce are great!!!!!

If you are on the fence, and trying to save some money because of the bad economy...give in. This figure is really very nice.:chew:chew

I finally broke down and ordered Jack from Abc Express. He just too good to pass on. I also ordered a set of season 5 clothes from OneSixthBruce cos they are very cool looking.

Man, was just about to order the Jack Bauer - Inc Season 7 clothing pack from onesixthbruce, but was devistated to see it was sold out :( I'm always too late, story of my life :lol

Guess i'll have to go on evilbay, any sellers that are good you guys can recommend here or via PM? I need this and the season seven clothing too, if i can get my hands on them that is.

Man, was just about to order the Jack Bauer - Inc Season 7 clothing pack from onesixthbruce, but was devistated to see it was sold out :( I'm always too late, story of my life :lol

Guess i'll have to go on evilbay, any sellers that are good you guys can recommend here or via PM? I need this and the season seven clothing too, if i can get my hands on them that is.

Dont worry my friend, I'm getting some more made!!

I think this figure is the best 1/6 figure I have ever seen. I just recently bought Dutch from Hot Toys and was really impressed with it, but I think Jack is better, and that's saying something because Dutch rocks.:banana

I think this figure is the best 1/6 figure I have ever seen. I just recently bought Dutch from Hot Toys and was really impressed with it, but I think Jack is better, and that's saying something because Dutch rocks.:banana

QFT

Those who has this figure would acknowledge it has the best hs of any figure. The most accurate and best paintjob.

Best mass produce 1/6 figure ever created by man.

Back