Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

yea, i'll get a list of the things I did for the jack figure, but here's two new photos

jack8-1.jpg

jack9-1.jpg

the rest of the photos I took are in the snake eyes photo thread.

That's funny. I've got my Snake Eyes posed next to Jack too.:D

This was posted in the dealers section!

Consist of Hooded Jacket, Shirt, Jeans and Belt

3.jpg

4.jpg

a2009_04180045.jpg

a2009_04180051.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

ETA 3 weeks

Price is £30.00GBP with free worldwide delivery

Returning customers that purchased the season 7 Bauer clothing will get a
Small discount! - Please get in touch for more discount info!

To buy - please go to this link -
I'm federal agent Jack Bauer, and today is the happiest day of my life!!

How out of scale are 1/6 guns for Jack? He appears to be slightly smaller than hot toys figs... which guns wud fit his scale if any?

How out of scale are 1/6 guns for Jack? He appears to be slightly smaller than hot toys figs... which guns wud fit his scale if any?

He's not that much smaller, any 1/6 guns should look OK.

That's funny. I've got my Snake Eyes posed next to Jack too.:D

my jack looks like he belongs with the GI Joes lol and I actually have a shelf I have most of my figs posed on, I just cleared it out for the photos, and I thought my jack fit best with the snake eyes, my photos will now contain two subjects, my camera takes better pics when I have two subjects creating a depth of field.

and now for my list of add ons for jack.

vest- 1/6 Dragon DID SWAT SAS Tactical Vest w/ Leg Pouch

pants-1/6 BBi Aviator W.Bush - Flight Pants

boots-FB055 1/6 Action Figure - Rare Tactical Boots

goggles-1/6 HT British Army Lieutenant - ESS Goggles

knife on right arm-1/6 BBi Navy Seal - Knife w/h Sheath

now for the more complicated part. for the wraps on the left arm, I ordered a face mask, it didn't look good so instead of throwing it aside, I cut it in half, I twisted it a tiny bit to straighten it out, I then wrapped one half around his hand and wrist and the other half around his left bicep. I then took a grill lighter and burned off the excess at the ends of the knots I tied on each piece to make it look more natural. then on his right wrist, I took the straps off of a 1/6th motorcycle helmet, tied them together, then tied them around his right wrist. I then took a grill lighter and burned off the excess at the end of the knots. and thats that.

ss4.jpg

pic of the wraps on the left arm

jack5-5.jpg

pic of the wrap on the right wrist.

and some more cool pics of jack and snake eyes

ss9.jpg

ss7.jpg

ss10.jpg

ss1.jpg

Does Jack wear his jeans straight legged, bordering on tight or does he wear his jeans loose fitting, bordering on baggy? Its just I've been very fond of the Medicom fit and for some reason I'm thinking he wore his jeans with their kind of tighter fit.

Bauerinmedi-clothes2resize.jpg

Bauerinmedi-clothes3resize.jpg

bauerposed1.jpg

bauerposed2.jpg

my jack looks like he belongs with the GI Joes lol and I actually have a shelf I have most of my figs posed on, I just cleared it out for the photos, and I thought my jack fit best with the snake eyes, my photos will now contain two subjects, my camera takes better pics when I have two subjects creating a depth of field.

and now for my list of add ons for jack.

vest- 1/6 Dragon DID SWAT SAS Tactical Vest w/ Leg Pouch

pants-1/6 BBi Aviator W.Bush - Flight Pants

boots-FB055 1/6 Action Figure - Rare Tactical Boots

goggles-1/6 HT British Army Lieutenant - ESS Goggles

knife on right arm-1/6 BBi Navy Seal - Knife w/h Sheath

now for the more complicated part. for the wraps on the left arm, I ordered a face mask, it didn't look good so instead of throwing it aside, I cut it in half, I twisted it a tiny bit to straighten it out, I then wrapped one half around his hand and wrist and the other half around his left bicep. I then took a grill lighter and burned off the excess at the ends of the knots I tied on each piece to make it look more natural. then on his right wrist, I took the straps off of a 1/6th motorcycle helmet, tied them together, then tied them around his right wrist. I then took a grill lighter and burned off the excess at the end of the knots. and thats that.

Well, it sound like you're getting Jack fully geared up. Great pics you've been posting BTW.

Thought you may like to see a custom base made by Woody Inc

31012007023.jpg

31012007009.jpg

31012007007.jpg

31012007011.jpg

I know most of you are not into bases but I thought I get Woody Inc to make a few for me!!

Looks good but hard to see....any bigger pics?

Dude, your pics are way too small (especially the last one). It needs to be at least... 10 times larger! :lol

Thought you may like to see a custom base made by Woody Inc

31012007023.jpg

31012007009.jpg

31012007007.jpg

31012007011.jpg

I know most of you are not into bases but I thought I get Woody Inc to make a few for me!!

one sixth bruce

THANKS, just got the stuff, that was crazy fast. Man, what quality

Last edited:

yea, you need to be careful with posting pics here, these forums don't auto resize large photos.

Hey everyone, sorry to interrupt the discussion over the Jack Customs...which look great by the way. Does anyone know if Enterbay is planning some other figures for the 24 line?

Back