Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

hey guys, i just got my jack bauer and trying to articulate the ankles it completely snapped off! is there another body i should get for the jack bauer? will the true type bodies work or should i get a BL 3.5?

Bad luck man,
The BL Bodies don't have the same wrist articulation as bauers current body - they use a one piece moulded hand/wrist that plugs into the forearm, so holding guns,etc is out of the question.
Your best bet would be a "Slim" True type, from what i've seen the "slim" is around the same size as an EB body but the neck is a bit on the long side.
The normal size True type will be too big !

i contacted enterbay when this happened.. Anybody have experience with their customer service? I still havent heard back but am thinking i hopefully will in the next couple days.. Anybody ever go through enterbay for a replacement or anything and they come through successfully? Thanks guys!

Did you buy direct from EB, if not then you will have to go through the company you got the Bauer from.

we need more pics of this dude when I get my hands on a camera I will take shots of mines

Last edited:

Here are a few I snapped:

IMG_4132.jpg

IMG_4124-1.jpg

IMG_4036.jpg

Fantastic photos, Pacman! They look very lifelike. Props to Enterbay.

I'm still deciding if I should pick up Palmer or not.

If you're a 24 fan, I think Palmer and Bauer look great on the shelf together--it's classic 24. You definitely can't do a lot with him--he is the president after all. But I think he looks great, especially next to a DID American flag. Only negative I would say is that his suit isn't fresh and crisp--it's a bit frumpy.

IMG_4048-1.jpg

Jack is great...but Palmer looks just like a doll...specially his outfit and don't know but the look in his eyes are so plain...but basically it's the suit...and in comparison with Bauer the President should be taller, isn't it?

Jack is great...but Palmer looks just like a doll...specially his outfit and don't know but the look in his eyes are so plain...but basically it's the suit...and in comparison with Bauer the President should be taller, isn't it?

Yeah I really don't like the Palmer figure but that's just me...his clothing seems mishapen and ill fitting and the headsculpt is nothing compared to Jacks.

I'd never buy him - the figure has no appeal to me but others who want him or have him them that's cool

he just aint for me

Yeah I really don't like the Palmer figure but that's just me...his clothing seems mishapen and ill fitting and the headsculpt is nothing compared to Jacks.

I'd never buy him - the figure has no appeal to me but others who want him or have him them that's cool

he just aint for me

Same here!..maybe an Almeida or Nina Myers could be good options!...

Back