Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Well after many months of waiting on a replacement head I've given up... asked for and received store credit. So my headless Bauer will be going back.

Thats a recast, with the Kunch season 7 gear!!!

Is that a good thing?

Well after many months of waiting on a replacement head I've given up... asked for and received store credit. So my headless Bauer will be going back.

Sorry to hear, why wont they just give you a whole new figure?

Glad to see this therad still going...So maybe this will help everyone who has had problems with their Bauer/Palmer bodies and maybe it will stop the related questions. Does anyone know if there is any brand of body that the Buaer head will fit on without a bunch of modifications being done? Just a straight head swap? My Bauer body is screwed...beyond the point of repair and I can't find the RM-1 body for sale anywhere. If there's not, so be it, I just haven't seen this question addressed head-on yet. Hopefully, Enterbay will sell these by themselves in the future. Thanks!

Glad to see this therad still going...So maybe this will help everyone who has had problems with their Bauer/Palmer bodies and maybe it will stop the related questions. Does anyone know if there is any brand of body that the Buaer head will fit on without a bunch of modifications being done? Just a straight head swap? My Bauer body is screwed...beyond the point of repair and I can't find the RM-1 body for sale anywhere. If there's not, so be it, I just haven't seen this question addressed head-on yet. Hopefully, Enterbay will sell these by themselves in the future. Thanks!

This only based on what i've seen on other forums - but it would appear that a "SLIM" (or narrow shouldered) Hot Toys true type will be just about the best alternative (size wise) to replace the original body.
As far as the head fitting without any modding being needed ? - the true type would just need the ball at the top of the neck trimming in order for it to fit into the EB head.

Hope this helps !

Sorry to hear, why wont they just give you a whole new figure?

I think a replacement was sent, but it got lost... who knows. Very nice figure, but honestly not enthusiastic enough to keep pursuing it :lol

What's the problem with the Bauer body?...I'm still waiting for my figure to arrive!...what can I expect!!???

Today I received my Jack Bauer and I'm extremely happy!! it is an outstanding figure!! just incredible and will post pics soon!...now who's next?...M. Jackson Thriller is already paid on preorder...

CONGRATULATIONS!

I still have to stop and stare at my Bauer when I pass my display. AMAZING figure.

Bauer and OC Batman are the only two 1/6 figures that have remained on my desk for the past year now. The headsculpt is just amazing and the expression is perfect.

DSC04367.jpg

Now my question is how do they apply the paint on Jack's head?...are these figures hand painted?...how do they get those realistic eyes?...wow

im still undecided about whether to get this or not. I want a jack bauer figure but for me it has to be with the day 5 outfit. im tempted to buy the medicom version for the clothes and try to find an enterbay jack bauer head to go on it. im not too keen on the kunch day 5 clothes as the hoody doesnt look brown enough to me

Enterbay never announced any further 24 figures did they? I thought they were looking into doing more.

Bauer and OC Batman are the only two 1/6 figures that have remained on my desk for the past year now. The headsculpt is just amazing and the expression is perfect.

DSC04367.jpg

Hey Rolling J, Is this a stock head, unmodified? Im asking cuz it looks different(better) from some other photos in this thread..

Back