Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Hey Rolling J, Is this a stock head, unmodified? Im asking cuz it looks different(better) from some other photos in this thread..

No mods on this one. Still the best headsculpt on a 1/6 that I have seen.

does someone have jack with the season 5 outfit yet? I saw the pics from wookster, but I would like to see more pics :)

I would like to see the original blue shirt with his bullet-west and the black kunch jacket (season 5) over it. or is it to small for this combination?

I used the Medicom for the EB. The jeans are a tight fit but still, looks fantastic. Have to say though that Breakers jeans are by far the best I've seen. In fact I'm struggling as to if I want them on my Supernatural bros. (only 1 can have them) or on Ginger from the Wildhearts. They look & especially hang well

Just took a few photo's on a new camera I baught today. I like this one so thought I'd show it here.

Jacktest.jpg

OOOOOOOOOHHHHH!

This figure never ceases to amaze me! I really think it deserves the title for best figure of the year!

yeah it's simply phenomenal. body is kinda ^^^^ty, but the external likeness and how real it actually looks surpasses everything. i have 3 pieces, 2 displayed here and one in the box for keeps:

35063747.af5bdd.jpg

Looks great.

How did you get the jeans to fit? The ones I received were too long.

Looks great.

How did you get the jeans to fit? The ones I received were too long.

my jeans were to long too. i think everyone gets those long jeans. too bad, they're really nice. maybe i'll cut just the ends to be a bit shorter...

and thanks :) this figure is really one of the greatest out there :)

have cut the jeans a bit to fit alright. now they look really good and overall the kunch outfit is really superb! they fit so well and he looks so real with this outfit. thanks to breakersrevenge and kunch for giving us those wonderful outfits!

jack9.png

jack10.png

jack11.png

jack12.png

jack13.png

jack14.png

yeah it's simply phenomenal. body is kinda ^^^^ty, but the external likeness and how real it actually looks surpasses everything. i have 3 pieces, 2 displayed here and one in the box for keeps:

35063747.af5bdd.jpg

Hey

do you have any further pictures of Jack with the machine gun? Always wanted to get a Machine gun for mine but never got round to it.

Cheers

Hey

do you have any further pictures of Jack with the machine gun? Always wanted to get a Machine gun for mine but never got round to it.

Cheers

sure thing, but you'll have to wait till the weekend when i get home. it's a HK MP7. Jack used it on a couple of occassions... the finale of season 6 at the oil rig, and during the CPE device assault in season 7, with tony and bill.

this one's manufactured by TTL, it's fairly new. good gun:
https://cgi.ebay.com/1-6-TTL-MP7-Se...0?hash=item1c0c21dc14&_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

sure thing, but you'll have to wait till the weekend when i get home. it's a HK MP7. Jack used it on a couple of occassions... the finale of season 6 at the oil rig, and during the CPE device assault in season 7, with tony and bill.

this one's manufactured by TTL, it's fairly new. good gun:
https://cgi.ebay.com/1-6-TTL-MP7-Se...0?hash=item1c0c21dc14&_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

Cheers mate! I recall him using that gun on the oil rig. I think he also uses a G36C in season 5? if I'm not mistaken? When CTU is taken over by the muscle guys hired by the Chinese man. I hate that guy now for what he did to Jack! lol He's Counsel Han in Rush Hour and now I can't watch that film without hating him! lol

Cheers mate! I recall him using that gun on the oil rig. I think he also uses a G36C in season 5? if I'm not mistaken? When CTU is taken over by the muscle guys hired by the Chinese man. I hate that guy now for what he did to Jack! lol He's Counsel Han in Rush Hour and now I can't watch that film without hating him! lol

yeah the mercs were using G36Cs. you can actually score both the TTL MP7 and G36C in one package :lol

https://cgi.ebay.com/1-6-TTL-X-Toys...in_0?hash=item3ca5c5d799&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

have cut the jeans a bit to fit alright. now they look really good and overall the kunch outfit is really superb! they fit so well and he looks so real with this outfit. thanks to breakersrevenge and kunch for giving us those wonderful outfits!

Thanks
Great pics and Jeans looks good!

I may be having some stand alone jeans made, maybe black jeans too

:D

Thanks
Great pics and Jeans looks good!

I may be having some stand alone jeans made, maybe black jeans too

:D

now that sounds cool. shoot me a pm, if you're going to sell some of them :)
I'm definatly in for those... hope they're now a bit shorter then the others though

now that sounds cool. shoot me a pm, if you're going to sell some of them :)
I'm definatly in for those... hope they're now a bit shorter then the others though

Now we know your a good hand with a needle and thread, I think I will keep the length the same:D:D

Back