Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Every time I see this thread jump to pg. 1, I hold my breath hoping its an announcement for a Season 7 Tony Almeida.

SnakeDoc

I'm hoping to get one of these figures at some point. Excellent likeness and details!

finally picked one up on ebay. there is currently a seller in the USA that has them for $135 plus $12 shipping. i did a best offer of about 10% less and it worked, so if anyone is looking for one, i would jump on this. eventually they will become scarce...

i am looking forward to it!!! :D

Last edited:

Boochydog, bid with the same seller, I believe he had 5 for 135 BIN and make offers, got mine for 110 plus shipping to CAN, so roughly the same as yourself.

Can't wait, I have been on the hunt for a deal for some time.:D

good deal, ebor. it is the cheapest i have seen it offered for (plus non-overseas shipping), so it is all good.

now i have 3 hours of 24 dvr'd i need to go catch up on!!! :D :D :D

Anyone has pictures of EB body nude? I wanted to see how it looks, wanting to see how the Hot Toys beets would fit onto the leg stump. I had a tip from a fellow OSW member that it would just pop in. I'm still waiting for my figure to arrive.

I included a pic in my Mr Bean review here-
https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_052909b.htm

And a couple more in my JB review here-
https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_042409b.htm

Thanks wookster. BTW, I don't see a peg on the leg of the nude body. Is it similar to Hot Toys feet pegs?

https://cgi.ebay.com/GIJoe-Custom-F...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5d27e91b8a

Just saw this on eBay for anyone interested in re-creating the stairwell scene from the Day 8 premiere with their EB Jack Bauer.

LOL, I may want to get one

Well I just broke one of the foot pegs on my Bauer...Man!!...this figure is really fragile!!!...now how can I fix it...I can´t find extra pegs on Ebay!

I wonder if a Hot Toys foot peg works for this Enterbay Bauer body...do you know if it does?

I once replaced an Enterbay foot peg using a Sideshow Prometheus hand peg. The figure stood much better afterwards, too.

Thanks wookster. BTW, I don't see a peg on the leg of the nude body. Is it similar to Hot Toys feet pegs?

Sorry, I haven't tried any surgery, and both are in storage at the moment

I wonder if a Hot Toys foot peg works for this Enterbay Bauer body...do you know if it does?

Sorry, again I haven't tried. You could contact Enterbay CS and see what they can do.

That is exactly why mine went on the shelf as soon as he came to live with me. My wife couldn't understand why I spent so much money on a figure and never go near it. I am scared to death of it. It would kill me if I broke a foot or, God forbid, a leg off.

That is exactly why mine went on the shelf as soon as he came to live with me. My wife couldn't understand why I spent so much money on a figure and never go near it. I am scared to death of it. It would kill me if I broke a foot or, God forbid, a leg off.

Yeah man! it feels so bad!!...take good care of it!! it is so fragile!!! I had to solve this fracture with Crazy Glue :(...

Got mine in from qstoysandcollectibles a few days ago, and Thursday my Season 5 outfit from Kunch came in. I initially wanted the Season 7 getup, but I wasn't all that impressed with the way the jacket seemed to fit. Plus I wanted the shirt from Season 5 just in case, and the jeans seemed to be better tailored. Anyway, once I got it in, I proceeded to cut out the hoodie part of the jacket (but kept it intact so I can put it back on under the jacket if needed) and tossed on the jeans and jacket for his Season 7 look.

jb1.jpg

jb2.jpg

jb3.jpg

jb4.jpg

Back