Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Hey guys, sorry for if this is a n00b question, since I haven't been on this thread for over a year. But, where did you guys get the jeans, and jacket for your Bauer figures. I NEEEED a set of those for Jack! lol.

I got mine on Ebay. They're made by a company named Kunch, and they're getting tougher to find. The Season 5 set is my personal favorite, because the tailoring on it is better than the Season 7 set. Here's the only link I could find to a place that has it still in stock.

https://www.onesixthbruce.co.uk/jack-bauer---season-5-clothing-89-p.asp

The Season 7 set has become fairly hard to find compared to the Season 5, but they both pop up on Ebay from time to time. I got mine on Ebay from a seller in Hong Kong.

Hey guys, sorry for if this is a n00b question, since I haven't been on this thread for over a year. But, where did you guys get the jeans, and jacket for your Bauer figures. I NEEEED a set of those for Jack! lol.

also, here are a few reviews from the mwc website (reviewed by wookster) on each outfit. these are probably also noted earlier in the thread, but here they are again:

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_111609b.htm

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_061909b.htm

good luck! :D

Last edited:

A few more shots of my Jack with his new clothes and a gun borrowed from Cobra. :)

DSC07176.jpg

DSC07178.jpg

DSC07179.jpg

Looking at Jack Bauer side by side with Wolvie it's impressive how perfect the HS is....it's still the best 1/6 sculpt till today!!!!
I realy want to get one!!!

Where did you get the base? Mine is just plain black.

SnakeDoc

Looks good. Just a random observation -- Bauer wears his watch with the watch-face on the inside of his wrist (I think its a tactical thing to avoid light reflecting off the watch) ... for what its worth.

jack-bauer.jpg

24_wideweb__470x328,0.jpg

SnakeDoc

Looks good. Just a random observation -- Bauer wears his watch with the watch-face on the inside of his wrist (I think its a tactical thing to avoid light reflecting off the watch) ... for what its worth.

jack-bauer.jpg

24_wideweb__470x328,0.jpg

SnakeDoc

Jack is wearing season 7 clothes in Crows pic. Jack doesn't wear a watch in season 7. The watch that comes with the Enterbay Jack is the watch from Season 5. The watch is an MTM Blackhawk. If you want to know which watch wears each season, this guy on this website went through the trouble of tracking them down.

https://www.24-knives.com/Jacks_Watches/jacks_watches.html

Hey guys, let me ask a brief favor. Please stop posting in this thread. It makes me want this awesome looking figure more and more every time I see it, and I can't afford it right now, so if you don't mind, just stop. Thanks. :)

Jack is wearing season 7 clothes in Crows pic. Jack doesn't wear a watch in season 7. The watch that comes with the Enterbay Jack is the watch from Season 5. The watch is an MTM Blackhawk. If you want to know which watch wears each season, this guy on this website went through the trouble of tracking them down.

https://www.24-knives.com/Jacks_Watches/jacks_watches.html

Interesting site ... though that is a 24/watch/knife fan with some serious time on his hands. I knew about the MTM Blackhawk (actually, I'm in the market for one), but was unaware of the other watches. It looks like Bauer wore the Blackhawk on the inside of his wrist in Ssn 5 ... but the Casio, Rolex and other one on the outside. The MTM must've just been the most visible watch (it was in most of the Ssn 5 promo shots ... MTM no doubt paid handily for the product placement).

There's also a list of knives used in the show. I've heard of the Microtech Halo -- I think Bauer actually mentioned it by name at one point in Season 1 ("An ordinary businessman with a Microtech Halo in his car?") ... but I'm not sure how the site owner identified the rest of them.

SnakeDoc

Interesting site ... though that is a 24/watch/knife fan with some serious time on his hands. I knew about the MTM Blackhawk (actually, I'm in the market for one), but was unaware of the other watches. It looks like Bauer wore the Blackhawk on the inside of his wrist in Ssn 5 ... but the Casio, Rolex and other one on the outside. The MTM must've just been the most visible watch (it was in most of the Ssn 5 promo shots ... MTM no doubt paid handily for the product placement).

There's also a list of knives used in the show. I've heard of the Microtech Halo -- I think Bauer actually mentioned it by name at one point in Season 1 ("An ordinary businessman with a Microtech Halo in his car?") ... but I'm not sure how the site owner identified the rest of them.

SnakeDoc

SD, I am sure MTM paid a lot of money for all that advertisement on and off the show. It's the only watch that got that type of publicity and it's the watch most people attach to the show 24. And it's the only one he wore on the inside of his wrist....not really sure why though. I actually own a MTM Blackhawk and a Patriot. Get the ballistic band instead of the bracelet or rubber...MTM metal bracelets are kinda junky in my opinion. However, the ballistic band really is top notch. Also, MTM is notorious for having bad customer service, so be aware of that. There are plenty of websites with disgruntled customers if you are interested in reading their complaints. Having said that, I find the watches to be robust and well built. I just hope that I never run into any major problems with either of my two watches. The only other watch that I own that Jack wears is the Kobold Phantom. The Kobold is a fantastic watch with a nice robust Valjoux 7750 movement. Fantastic build quality, nice weight, and I find that it looks great with a variety of attire. I also have a Doxa 750t professional, however, mine isn't the PVD sharkhunter that Jack wears. Also, another great watch, and a great value for the money. If you are looking for that one Jack watch, it's what I would get. I already had my Doxa well before Kiefer wore is own personal one on the show. The funny thing is that the two Rolex watches on the show (season 1 and 3) are fake...really bad ones too!!! Also, another bit of trivia is that both the Kobold and the Doxa are Kiefer personal watches from what I have heard from the watch community.

Not really a knife guy, but the guy definitely knows his stuff. I am more into guns and samurai swords!!

Those who are watchin season 8, I've got kunch to make the S8 gear and I think I will include an axe!!

Nothing till after the Chinese New year though, we will get some samples done!

just received my enterbay bauer today. a few pics follow:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

head is a bit loose on mine, but i was able to exchange the hands with no problem. :banana

Back