Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Well, it happened. I was sitting at my desk and Jack took a dive off the shelf. When I bent over to pick him up, I noticed one of his feet was off. Boy was I upset. But then when I picked him up, the other one fell off. I almost cried. Luckily, and I must admit with a little ingenuity, I managed to use some 21st Century hands and my dremel to make new ankle pegs and lost almost no mobility at all. The new pegs are of a much softer plastic and will bend rather than break. So he should be good.

Jesus. This guy sounds almost as bad as that Medicom comic Spidey. Horrible. Of course, people aren't exactly buying Enterbay Bauer for the body, but at that price you would hope for something better.

Jesus. This guy sounds almost as bad as that Medicom comic Spidey. Horrible. Of course, people aren't exactly buying Enterbay Bauer for the body, but at that price you would hope for something better.

The real problem with this figure lies in the feet, as they are pretty loose, which makes the figure hard to pose and stand up on its own. Kind of a downer, since I hate to use figure stands. But, overall, I wouldn't say that the body is that bad. The arms can pull off some pretty cool poses, if you know what you're doing.

Luckily, and I must admit with a little ingenuity, I managed to use some 21st Century hands and my dremel to make new ankle pegs and lost almost no mobility at all. The new pegs are of a much softer plastic and will bend rather than break. So he should be good.

My Bauer's left ankle peg broke into 2, one of which is still lodged into the leg. I tried to remove it with tweezers but didn't work--how were you able to remove the broken ankle joint from yours?

I just used my dremel tool with a small bit and drilled out a hole for the new ankle pins. Then I popped them in.
Mike

You know, for the price we've paid, we shouldn't have to fix these things. They are meant to be posed, not disposed.

EB has got to pick it up before I consider ever buying anything from them

I just wished EB can sell an improved body (just like HT's TT by itself) with sturdier ankle joints so that I can finally switch out my JB HS, and be able to pose him with his right hand pointing the handgun straight out & the left hand to stabilize the aim. :(

Anybody know anything about this guy?

DSC07610.jpg

DSC07609.jpg

DSC07611.jpg

https://cgi.ebay.com/Playhouse-Hot-...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item35a869de1f

Looks to be an unlicensed Bauer. Has lots of accessories, though. Anyone know if the accessories are any good? Compatible with Enterbay?

SnakeDoc

Snake Doc,
I have one. It is an awesome figure with some killer gear. My only gripe is that the thighs on the body are huge. Eric Heiden huge. It makes posing the figure with out the jacket a bad idea. And my HS was painted with the eyes looking off to the side which makes him look a little wall-eyed but that is nothing the very well made sunglasses won't cover up. I wanted to display him as JB so I sold the MP-7 and Back pack to Murray Corrigan and that helped cover a little of the Hundred bucks I paid for the figure. But the gear is awesome. Well worth the money. The cell phone opens and the upper part swivels side to side. You should definitely pick one up. You will love him.

You know, for the price we've paid, we shouldn't have to fix these things. They are meant to be posed, not disposed.

EB has got to pick it up before I consider ever buying anything from them

I just wished EB can sell an improved body (just like HT's TT by itself) with sturdier ankle joints so that I can finally switch out my JB HS, and be able to pose him with his right hand pointing the handgun straight out & the left hand to stabilize the aim. :(

Yeah, it's that RM-1 body. It had ankle articulation issues from the
get go. But so did the earlier BL bodies and they did correct that with the 3.5. So I'd expect a
new male body in the RM line to replace the outdated RM-1 sometime this year, seeing how
Enterbay has some more non Bruce Lee releases coming out.

Just got the Playhouse version. With the exception of the enlarged hands & weaker HS likeness (as compared to the :gun Enterbay HS), I'd say I'm a lot happier w/ the Playhouse GSG-9 version of Jack Bauer! For atleast $50 less than the EB version, you get more accessories!

Just pulled the trigger on the Enterbay Bauer...couldn't take looking at all these pics. Got him for $149.99 shipped...not a bad price I don't think.

Any thoughts on the people who owns the GSG-9 figure. I plan on getting it in the future.

I've had mine for about a week and I really like it. The HS is improved w/ the glasses on & the figure seems sturdier compared to Enterbay's. The figure's also as tall as other HT figs. The outfit's nice, but the pistol that comes w/ it is pretty weak IMO. The gloved hands are huge, but I've got him displayed w/ the bendable hands. The cellphone it comes w/ adds to the detail when displayed. It doesn't come w/ a stand though.

Back