Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Enterbay "24"...Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker...a great time for 1/6 collectors!

DSC02914.jpg

DSC02913.jpg

DSC02912.jpg

My custom Bauers

Can't you see the pics? I can see them on my computer.

Wow this is a rude board, sometimes. Just because I took some crappy pictures today is no reason to slag my customs.

I particularly like the second one. Good likeness of Sutherland with a 5 o'clock shadow ... is that from the beginning of Season 2 ("I'm gonna need a hacksaw")?

SnakeDoc

Yes it is. Thanks for taking them seriously. That is the Jim Maddox sculpt that I kind of lucked into. I asked the right person the right question and managed to get it for $15. The paint jobs look much better in person. I am going to have a camera tomorrow so I will take some photos outside (where I seem to have better luck getting the things I want to show up to show up.) I loved that line in the second season. Which is why I tried to get a figure to show for it.

Last edited:

I wouldn't worry about the commenter above -- I think the other guy misinterpreted the comments. My guess is that the original commenter didn't see the pictures load -- reading his comments, they make more sense when considered that way. For instance, he said "invisible" ... if he thought your customs were lousy, "invisible" still wouldn't make a lick of sense. But, if he couldn't see the pictures, "invisible" makes perfect sense.

SnakeDoc

I wouldn't worry about the commenter above -- I think the other guy misinterpreted the comments. My guess is that the original commenter didn't see the pictures load -- reading his comments, they make more sense when considered that way. For instance, he said "invisible" ... if he thought your customs were lousy, "invisible" still wouldn't make a lick of sense. But, if he couldn't see the pictures, "invisible" makes perfect sense.

SnakeDoc

I think the laughing emoticons at the end of the statements side with what I think they're saying. He's saying they're invisible as in not in the photo of the pictures of the figure. Why would someone laugh because a picture isn't showing up?

edit: Just for the record, I'm not trying to down anyone here. I just think it's pretty obvious what the guys were doing and was trying to advise the guy to let it pass.

Last edited:

He would laugh because he just made a joke that the figures must be invisible ...

SnakeDoc

nah, snake doctor. wofford's right. some people on this board just like to behave like obnoxious jerks. when you've been around here as long as he has (or even me) you'll realise this. best thing to do thainer is ignore them.

Wow...lets not get this out of proportion here. I can't see them on my computer, why? because Photobucket is blocked at work so they show as red "x"s henceforth invisible from my screen. Why don't we not read into other's comments any further especially when there is a rational explanation and trust me if the comments are meant to be inflammitory they'll come back and post to that degree, no one here seems to have a problem with that, but until then how about we just go on about our day. The laughing emoticons? I get them all the time when I hotlink something and it goes wrong, its just that laughing emoticons...let's not get too wound up.

Wow...lets not get this out of proportion here. I can't see them on my computer, why? because Photobucket is blocked at work so they show as red "x"s henceforth invisible from my screen. Why don't we not read into other's comments any further especially when there is a rational explanation and trust me if the comments are meant to be inflammitory they'll come back and post to that degree, no one here seems to have a problem with that, but until then how about we just go on about our day. The laughing emoticons? I get them all the time when I hotlink something and it goes wrong, its just that laughing emoticons...let's not get too wound up.

fair enough. good point mr. stark. i apologise for calling people jerks if you really can't see the pics.

but i don't retract my statement that SSF can be a rude and obnoxious place at times. this is why i assumed the worst.

all one needs to do is look at previous posts in other threads made by the member and it's not hard to deduce what he means.

fair enough. good point mr. stark. i apologise for calling people jerks if you really can't see the pics.

but i don't retract my statement that SSF can be a rude and obnoxious place at times. this is why i assumed the worst.

Yes it can be. Then again it also depends on your sense of humor, some posters sense of humor is so jaded its only funny to themselves.

all one needs to do is look at previous posts in other threads made by the member and it's not hard to deduce what he means.

I don't know the poster well enough to make that deduction I just simply caution against ruling out the most simple answer as the actual one.

I hope I didn't appear too thin-skinned. I was, at first, genuinely confused as to why they couldn't see the photos and then when Wofford pointed out that they were probably making fun I was a little put out. Granted they aren't the best photos but they are all good sculpts and the paint jobs are much better than represented in the pictures(if I do say so myself.) I just think some people should heed the advice of Thumper's mother and keep such negativity to themselves. I certainly didn't mean to hijack this thread with pictures of my customs and diatribes about manners but Snake Doc asked to see my Bauer customs after a discussion about what Jack figures we each have and I thought posting them in the thread where the original talk occurred would be easier than having him track them down in the custom thread. Now let's get back to the original purpose of this thread and Where the hell can I pre-order an Enterbay Bauer.

Back