Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

This is creepy good...an uber sculpt with uber paint ops.:horror:google
Sadly I dont believe we will get this level on a mass scale as this has to be the proto.
(Picture courtest:ShiGuangYu)

That looks so good it could be an actual photo of kiefer sutherlands head superimposed onto a photo of someone's hand.

A friend of mine saw this image and said it looked more realistic than the hand holding it.:rotfl

A friend of mine saw this image and said it looked more realistic than the hand holding it.:rotfl

You never know, with that kind of detail maybe the hand is a sculpted giant hand and someone may have decapitated Keifer. :D

Anyone looking for a dealer should drop Joe a line. I e-mailed him and he will be taking pre-orders on these figures as soon as Enterbay opens them up for pre-ordering. Contact Joe at [email protected]. He is very reliable and I have dealt with him several times with no problems. He requires no down payment, doesn't charge you till the item is ready to ship, and e-mails you just befor the item ships incase you want to cancell. There is no charge for cancelling either. He usually beats every one on price and shipping. He is also a member of this freak board as that is where I first found him.

Is Joe official dealer as dealers can order already, for all who PM'd me about shipping to USA, you have your answer in the above post!!

Anyone looking for a dealer should drop Joe a line. I e-mailed him and he will be taking pre-orders on these figures as soon as Enterbay opens them up for pre-ordering. Contact Joe at [email protected]. He is very reliable and I have dealt with him several times with no problems. He requires no down payment, doesn't charge you till the item is ready to ship, and e-mails you just befor the item ships incase you want to cancell. There is no charge for cancelling either. He usually beats every one on price and shipping. He is also a member of this freak board as that is where I first found him.

thanks again for the props...I will be opening preorders for these in the next couple of days..
best
Joe

WOW!!!

This is THE best sculpt i have EVER seen,PERIOD!!!

The eyes look sick,amazing!

I don't watch "24" and haven't been a Keifer fan since probably Young Guns but that sculpt is probably the most amazing thing i've EVER seen in anything 1/6 scale! :google

My order book was opened for all UK Freaks members last week, Just to let you know that I will be shipping to you guys 1st!!!

Thanks
WaiMan

PS, inc you Snake Sucker!!

Last edited:

Not to step on Joe's toes here but another option is Viking Playground, I have spoke to Alexei and he should have them up on his site for preorder soon as well, just another option for stateside freaks! :D

Back