Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Personally I want a figure of Behrooooooozzzz!

I want one of George Mason. And Ryan Chapelle, so I can display Jack shooting him in the back of the head...

"God, forgive me..."

Kim's back this year ... and I doubt she gets killed. And, even if annoying sometimes ... (1) she's Jack's only connection to a real life, and (2) she's worth looking at.

I forgot about Curtis. He could be good.

Of those villains, I think Hopper and the Mummy were the most memorable ... maybe the triumverate of Bosnian assassins from season one.

SnakeDoc

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo! :banghead

I really don't mind them bringing Kim back. If they round out the series in the next couple of seasons, they need to bring some sense of contentment back into Bauer's life ... and they can't do that without the daughter.

She had some annoying episodes -- but I don't dislike the character as much as some do. Ultimately, she's Jack's last connection to normality ...

SnakeDoc

The best villains,hands down,were Christopher Henderson and Stephen Saunders,not Marwan with his 3 episode stint.Peter Weller was one cold bastard,and Stephen Saunders had Chappelle killed...hello?

I really don't mind them bringing Kim back. If they round out the series in the next couple of seasons, they need to bring some sense of contentment back into Bauer's life ... and they can't do that without the daughter.

She had some annoying episodes -- but I don't dislike the character as much as some do. Ultimately, she's Jack's last connection to normality ...

SnakeDoc

Season. I've heard they are ending after next season (day 8) and then will do the long talked about movie.

Kim can stay out and there are no unanswered questions. But we need to know:

-what happened to Logan? Is he dead?
-what happened to Palmer v2? Is he dead?

The Logan thing really pisses me off as it was a cliff hanger ending that never came back. Palmer collapsed at the end of last season and they didn't even mention if he was fine or dead in Redemption. Clearly, Powers Booth was President, but that could have been for a number of reasons and not just that Palmer v2 died. He could have been in a coma or just not physically able to continue as president.

That is the problem with this show is that somethings just don't get answered because in reality everyone would know these answers and wouldn't bring them up on "certain days."

I can't believe no one has posted them yet, but all the pictures are up.
https://www.enterbay.com/web/productInfo.php?f=list&id=212

edit:

2009124102415444.jpg

2009124102418790.jpg

2009124102527602.jpg

2009124102530698.jpg

2009124102533233.jpg

2009124102536454.jpg

2009124102540382.jpg

Last edited:

Those new pics look amazing. I definitely have to get Jack.

I dunno. In some pics he looks great and in others he looks sickly. The lighting must really be pushing the looks of the figure one way or the other. Still getting him, I just hope I have the right lighting to make him look good all the time.

Do Enterbay's final product usually live up to the prototype?

:lol What prototype? These things ship next month and we are just seeing pics for the first time now. I'd say these new pics are of production.

But I am new to Enterbay as well, so I have no idea.

I just own a Jet Li fig now (pre-oredered bean and 24 figs) but I tell you what you see on those pics is what you'll get if you order one.

:lol What prototype? These things ship next month and we are just seeing pics for the first time now. I'd say these new pics are of production.

But I am new to Enterbay as well, so I have no idea.

:lol I guess I better decide soon then.

alright i'm late to the game here but i want that jack. when and where does one order said jack bauer figure?

If you're on the UK breakersrevenge has preorders going, if Stateside viking playground will have them up soon and Joe (mista305) has stated he will be taking orders soon as well.

If you're on the UK breakersrevenge has preorders going, if Stateside viking playground will have them up soon and Joe (mista305) has stated he will be taking orders soon as well.
thanks. i saw Joe's post. i'll probably use him. i've order from him before.

Yeah, Joe is the way to go. Nothing but great experiences from him. I'm anxiously awaiting the chance to pre-order. With only 1,500 of these guys I'm a little worried. Palmer shouldn't be a problem, but everyone wants a Jack.

Back