Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

DAMMIT!, that looks too cool. Might possibly ask Toys2 to resume my order for that. Cancelled due to money exchange rate reasons but...it just looks ever so nice..

at $180 shipped, this might be my most expensive 1/6 character. i hope i can keep him :(

Absoluely stunning. Just stunning.

Bumping this pic for the sheer insanity of how good this looks:

2009124102536454.jpg

^^^^ Iron Man, this will be a strong contender for my personal figure of the year, 2009.

Also, for the record, I am soooo glad they gave him the tactical assault uniform.

Last edited:

I am going to buy 2- I like the tactical vest but me needs the "man purse" Jack on display! :rock

And all you guys passing on Palmer make sure you mean it because he may be tough to get at a decent price later. I have underestimated the popularity of figures before and regretted it later. Just saying. :D

I am so flippin excited to get these!!! :rock

I'm getting both too! IMHO, killing Palmer was the biggest thrill, yet biggest mistake on the 24 show so far! The two of them complemented each other nicely and I would have liked to see a former president Palmer help Jack politically in the shadows! :D

I'm getting both too! IMHO, killing Palmer was the biggest thrill, yet biggest mistake on the 24 show so far! The two of them complemented each other nicely and I would have liked to see a former president Palmer help Jack politically in the shadows! :D

For REAL! That sounds like the way it should have been. Killing Palmer was not only a huge SHOCK but it was also a gigantic MISTAKE! I would have considered him untouchable along with Jack and Chloe. If Chloe gets killed I will be upset but if Jack gets the Axe then I am out. This show to me is about Jack and more so his personal journey.

Where is President Palmer?? I don't see pics.

For REAL! That sounds like the way it should have been. Killing Palmer was not only a huge SHOCK but it was also a gigantic MISTAKE! I would have considered him untouchable along with Jack and Chloe. If Chloe gets killed I will be upset but if Jack gets the Axe then I am out. This show to me is about Jack and more so his personal journey.

I was p^^^^^ off when they killed David Palmer. I also wonder what happened to Charles Logan, Wayne Palmer, and the Vice President from Season 2 or 3 (can't remember his name)...

Also, the writers have said in the past that NO ONE is safe on 24, not even Jack Bauer. But, I agree with you, if they kill him off, I'm done with the show.

As much as I like Bauer, I feel like he needs to be killed. Not anytime soon, but I just don't think he can escape the 24 universe alive. Similar to Teri Bauer, I think it would be a shock, but a necessary one to keep with the integrity of the show. When the show ends, I think Bauer's life needs to, as well. This guy has more lives than a cat, but eventually it should catch up to you.

I enjoy the show and character, but I think the biggest disservice they did to the character of Jack Bauer was making him a superhero. He was grounded in season one, but since then he has survived plane crashes, heart failures, and nuclear explosions.

As much as I like Bauer, I feel like he needs to be killed. Not anytime soon, but I just don't think he can escape the 24 universe alive. Similar to Teri Bauer, I think it would be a shock, but a necessary one to keep with the integrity of the show. When the show ends, I think Bauer's life needs to, as well. This guy has more lives than a cat, but eventually it should catch up to you.

I enjoy the show and character, but I think the biggest disservice they did to the character of Jack Bauer was making him a superhero. He was grounded in season one, but since then he has survived plane crashes, heart failures, and nuclear explosions.

So has Indiana Jones :whip

So when is he actually released?

That is the $64,000 question !.
I really hope it'll be before the end of Feb, no doubt Breakersrevenge (or anyone in contact with other dealers on here) will post information as soon as he/she finds out.

As it says in some of the preview pics "every second Counts" & i'll have the "24" countdown beep constantly in my head until my order arrives....Beep,boop,beep,boop,beep,boop :crying

yeah they cant kill jack. keifer sutherland's performance is the only thing that makes me tune into this show. glad he finally got a steady gig cuz he's a great actor but he always got the lamest movie roles.

Yeah, Jack is the ONLY one they cannot kill. They kill him, they kill the show. But if the show is indeed ending next season (or after the movie) then I could see them killing him off to save the world or whatever.

i read an interview a while back with the cheif writers of 24, the confirmed that 24 will end with jack bauers death at the end of season 9- and seasons 5-9 are all linked storywise

As it says in some of the preview pics "every second Counts" & i'll have the "24" countdown beep constantly in my head until my order arrives....Beep,boop,beep,boop,beep,boop :crying
:rotfl Classic beeping there.

Damn, I thought he was early Feb at least. :banghead

Back