Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

I think figure will be release on the 24th so I wont get stock on that date, they most prob ship stock to me sometime after.

Was same with Bruce lee figs

I've gotta see the figures side by side to know if the height difference has been addressed.

Maybe Palmer's suit will be addressed and that is why Enterbay hasn't officially released pictures of him on their site. Hopefully this is the case because it could look better.

The height difference won't be a deal breaker for me but it would be nice if they were accurate.

I was under the impression that Enterbay used Harue's services for tailoring. The same guy Hot Toys uses. That's why I'm shocked at Palmer's suit. Maybe it's the body it's on or something.

Yeah, i am pretty shocked as well. It doesn't match the quality I am used to seeing or expecting. I think it likely will be addressed though- that has to be the reason for the lack of pictures floating around. At least I am hoping.

What is wrong with the suit? I haven't caught up on what the suit problems are (I missed those posts).

0-5 cm X 6 = 3cm. 3cm is nearly an inch and a 1/4

This revelation ought to make Buttmunch happy with Enterbay and, sadly, disgruntled with Hot Toys. Nevermind, as things change, each company will strive to make their product better in every way. We are all winnah's. WINNA'S.

Yes and no. .5 cm is really tiny. There is probably that kind of difference between most figures due to the size of their headscult. So I still am disapointed. Again, I would need to see side by side shots to see if it is enough though.

And you are right with HT. I hate that Jack Sparrow is so much bigger than Davy Jones. You'd think if they developed a body for Michael Jackson, they could at least make a few different legs and torsos to swap out and make people bigger or shorter. But they are rapidly improving so it is probably only a mater of time.

Crap, I really had little to no interest in this figure... but those images are mindblowing, and at the price I'm having a hard time saying no to myself! At the very least, having a figure of this quality is temptation enough to buy.

The Palmer pics are up on the Enterbay site! Plus under the details it has his height at 31.5cm compared to Jack's 30cm.

Got my order secured via Joe :rock

Can someone please post the toy-world pics here if they have time, I am having trouble with the site for some reason.

Ta

The Palmer pics are up on the Enterbay site! Plus under the details it has his height at 31.5cm compared to Jack's 30cm.

1.5 cm difference is MUCH better. They are now superior to HT, at least where scale comes into play.

And I think the suit looks fine. Haysbert is a big guy - the suit makes him look like he's bulkier than Jack.

Is this Jack from particular season/hour... or just a general figure? I don't watch it enough to know.

Is this Jack from particular season/hour... or just a general figure? I don't watch it enough to know.

Well, to me, it looks like the figure's based on this season of 24.

Actually... it's him on Season Four.
Shorter hair than S7, and the figure is wearing black pants instead of jeans.
And if it was S7 Jack, I think he would come with his black jacket too, what I would prefer.

Palmer on other hand I don't know from wich season it is. I just wish he comes with his bracelet (and maybe a burned hand).

Actually... it's him on Season Four.
Shorter hair than S7, and the figure is wearing black pants instead of jeans.
And if it was S7 Jack, I think he would come with his black jacket too, what I would prefer.

Palmer on other hand I don't know from wich season it is. I just wish he comes with his bracelet (and maybe a burned hand).

Ohh, very keen observations! Having a jacket for Bauer would be nice.

I believe that the Palmer figure may be from Season 1 (since Palmer was wearing a blue suit in that season). But, I could be wrong on that, also.

Yeah it is a Season 4 Jack during the Secretary Heller rescue.

Man... I know that this is going to be off topic, but, Heller was such an ingreat - screwing over Bauer the way he did (especially in Season 6). 24 has taught me one thing: don't trust politicians - any of them.

Back