Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Nobody told you not to trust them before? :lol

:lol I didn't trust them before either - 24 just increased my awareness of how politicians can be driven by self-interest, at the cost of everyone else (even at the cost of their own country).

Let's just say that I learned a lot of life's lessons by watching Jack Bauer. :rotfl

Ohh, very keen observations! Having a jacket for Bauer would be nice.

I believe that the Palmer figure may be from Season 1 (since Palmer was wearing a blue suit in that season). But, I could be wrong on that, also.

My tought too. The tie also is the same as S1. But this would be weird since he wasn't president on that season. And the shirt doesn't match either.

10919_512x288_manicured__RmZOc6V0skOG0NahZIP1UA.jpg

My tought too. The tie also is the same as S1. But this would be weird since he wasn't president on that season. And the shirt doesn't match either.

10919_512x288_manicured__RmZOc6V0skOG0NahZIP1UA.jpg

Yeah, the shirt doesn't seem to match. Well, I guess all that's left to look at, are Palmer's clothes in Seasons 2,3, and 6. Do you remember what Palmer was wearing before the assassination?

Edit: No, I'm wrong. Palmer was in every season of 24, besides season 7.

Yeah, the shirt doesn't seem to match. Well, I guess all that's left to look at, are Palmer's clothes in Seasons 2,3, and 6. Do you remember what Palmer was wearing before the assassination?

I don't think David Palmer was in season 6, either. He was assassinated in the first 10 minutes of Season 5. Wayne Palmer was in Season 6.

As for not trusting politicians because of Heller ... I don't get it. Heller was a pretty honest guy -- he just made the assessment that it would be better for his daughter if Jack got lost. I can't say I blame him for that -- nobody close to Jack lives an easy life.

Teri Bauer, wife - dead.
Kim Bauer, daughter -- repeatedly kidnapped, estranged.
Nina Meyers, mistress -- dead terrorist.
Tony Almeida, closest friend -- dead (to Heller's knowledge at the time).
Michelle Dessler, closest friend's wife -- dead.
David Palmer, friend -- dead.
Chase Edmunds, partner -- arm amputated.
George Mason, boss -- dead in a nuclear blast.
Ryan Chappelle, boss -- dead, shot in the head by Jack.
Edgar Styles, coworker -- dead.
Audrey Raines, girlfriend -- looney bin.

The list goes on. Curtis Manning (shot by Jack), the dude from "Rudy" (nerve gassed), Darlene from "Rosanne" (blown up), Milo Pressman (shot in the head), Jack's father (presumably dead), Jack's brother (dead, killed by father), Jack's sister-in-law (husband killed), Kim's boyfriend from Season 2 (paralyzed), Kim's best friend from Season 1 (dead), Gael Ortega (dead) ...

Jack is a disaster area. Everyone around him suffers or dies. I have a daughter myself, and, while I'd appreciate Jack's service ... I'd also appreciate it if he'd leave my daughter out of it.

SnakeDoc

Last edited:

Heller took the actions of a protective/angry father,
I have to say that if my daughter got kidnapped & turned into a mentalist due to her association with some guy i'd want that same man to go and walk off a cliff.

JUST HURRY UP & RELEASE THE DAMN THINGS !

So, according to your frame of mind: Knowing someone + (or -) being in close proximity to the locations they were harmed/killed = guilt? Sure, it doesn't matter that terrorists were responsible for the deaths of Edgar Styles, and Millo Pressman, let's put the blame on Bauer, because he fits the forumla :lol. That's a pretty faulty (and ridiculously superstitious way of thinking), if you ask me.

As for James Heller, what an honest guy he was, huh? He knew that Bauer was being held by the Chinese, but, he kept the information secret, and did nothing to aid in Bauer's rescue. Heller withheld vital information from Audrey, which caused her to go into China, by herself, in search for Bauer. This then led to Audrey's abduction/drug-induced torture/rape. Yeah, that James Heller...what a heck of a guy. Forget the fact, that if Heller had been honest from the get-go, Audrey would have never been placed into those situations.

I don't think David Palmer was in season 6, either. He was assassinated in the first 10 minutes of Season 5. Wayne Palmer was in Season 6.

As for not trusting politicians because of Heller ... I don't get it. Heller was a pretty honest guy -- he just made the assessment that it would be better for his daughter if Jack got lost. I can't say I blame him for that -- nobody close to Jack lives an easy life.

Teri Bauer, wife - dead.
Kim Bauer, daughter -- repeatedly kidnapped, estranged.
Nina Meyers, mistress -- dead terrorist.
Tony Almeida, closest friend -- dead (to Heller's knowledge at the time).
Michelle Dessler, closest friend's wife -- dead.
David Palmer, friend -- dead.
Chase Edmunds, partner -- arm amputated.
George Mason, boss -- dead in a nuclear blast.
Ryan Chappelle, boss -- dead, shot in the head by Jack.
Edgar Styles, coworker -- dead.
Audrey Raines, girlfriend -- looney bin.

The list goes on. Curtis Manning (shot by Jack), the dude from "Rudy" (nerve gassed), Darlene from "Rosanne" (blown up), Milo Pressman (shot in the head), Jack's father (presumably dead), Jack's brother (dead, killed by father), Jack's sister-in-law (husband killed), Kim's boyfriend from Season 2 (paralyzed), Kim's best friend from Season 1 (dead), Gael Ortega (dead) ...

Jack is a disaster area. Everyone around him suffers or dies. I have a daughter myself, and, while I'd appreciate Jack's service ... I'd also appreciate it if he'd leave my daughter out of it.

SnakeDoc

Last edited:

Glad to hear it is 1.5 cms difference. That is a bit more reasonable.

Yeah... but I still think there should have been a larger height difference - probably by a few inches :lol. Kiefer's a pretty short man at 5'8", and the guy who acted as Palmer was much taller.

It's too bad that these figures weren't scaled.

Well... Palmer is not from any especific season. It's a combination that covers all seasons I guess. The tie is from S1, while shirt is used in each season besides S1 and the suit could be from any season but S1 and S4.

Yeah... but I still think there should have been a larger height difference - probably by a few inches :lol. Kiefer's a pretty short man at 5'8", and the guy who acted as Palmer was much taller.

It's too bad that these figures weren't scaled.

well if Bauer is 5'9" at 30 cm (which makes sense because that's the height of Bean and Bruce Lee) that makes 31.5 cm= 6'2". Which isn't exact because Haysbert is over 6'4", but it's still much better than them being the same height.

Did anyone notice that Palmer is listed as being limited to 1500 produced? I might have to order one before he's gone. I already ordered Jack from Vikings Playground.

I just posted this on the Godfather thread.

Also eyes are not movable and no way that the end user can move the eyes as it will be done in the production process, this new process will make the eyes look more natural as there will be a slight gap in the eyeball and eye lids.

This new technique will make the 24 characters as well as the Godfather very realistic.

Last edited:

So their will be a fixed gaze... oh well, its understandable... but I was kind of excited about poseable eyes :monkey2

Did anyone notice that Palmer is listed as being limited to 1500 produced? I might have to order one before he's gone. I already ordered Jack from Vikings Playground.

Man... I'll have to hold off my purchase of the Palmer figure. I wonder if Jack is also limited to 1500.

Edit: Can anyone tell me if Enterbay numbers their limited figures individually? Sure, the 24 figures will come with certificates of authenticity - but that really doesn't explain anything, as to whether the figures will be numbered.

Last edited:

Jack is also limited to 1,500. Should have made more of him than Palmer though.

Jack is also limited to 1,500. Should have made more of him than Palmer though.

Don't think so. Enterbay haven't stated this on the product details for Bauer(different than Palmer). I believe that we'll have more Jack figures coming than Palmer.

Don't think so. Enterbay haven't stated this on the product details for Bauer(different than Palmer). I believe that we'll have more Jack figures coming than Palmer.

His product page used to say it, so they must be bumping it up.

Back