Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Bauer arrived this afternoon :banana, Thanks WaiMan - your the Don !:D

This is without a doubt the best 1/6th figure i've ever owned, yes he's quite expensive, but compared to everything else i have that cost £100 + Bauer does, quite literally blow them away.
The head sculpt is the main reason why i bought this figure & it's a 100% accurate 1/6th model of Keifer Sutherland's bonce, the paint apps are simply exellent & the eyes (once in hand) are ultra realistic, with a fantastic natural gloss that doesn't show in some pictures catches the light really well.
The Body weighs quite a bit & i'm pretty sure he'd fall flat on his perfectly sculpted face if the stand wasn't used & while the articulation isn't to the True Type/RAH standard it is plenty good enough to put Jack in a realistic pose.
The outfit is simple yet well made & it isn't bulky, which helps maintain the realistic look of the figure, His other accessories (Gun/Flashlight/watch) are not overly detailed but are well made & still look good.
Size wise, i'd say he's more Medicom scale (small but perfectly formed), but i don't think Sutherland is a giant of a man, so this size is probably quite accurate.
For those of you still waiting - your in the biggest 1/6th treat of your lives !:D

Great pics! The scale for Bauer height-wise sounds about right, Keifer is 5'9" afterall.

Can someone tell me if his USP Compact is molded all one piece or if the slide moves with a removable magazine.
thanks in advance

OK cool i could never tell with the pictures that were posted i gotta admit i still like the gun and i can't think of another figure that comes with this model.

Or how about fold his arms? That seems like a good "president' pose if the body can do it. Many can't :(

Inquiring minds would like to know. I'd like to think that the stock photos are actual poses which can be achieved.

Or how about fold his arms? That seems like a good "president' pose if the body can do it. Many can't :(

I'll be going for a hands clasped behind back pose...unless I do that and it looks like hes a prisoner in which case it'll probably be arms by his side.

Wai aka breakersrevenge ROCKS!!!!

My day just got a whole lot better!!

100_2637.jpg

100_2638.jpg

100_2640-1.jpg

100_2641.jpg

100_2642.jpg

100_2644.jpg

First impressions, he cannot stand well on his own as mentioned, the stand is not the greatest, but does the job, (mainly strange how the pieces do not lock into each other so it comes apart quite easily). The tailoring is top notch and the headsculpt...I mean...WOW. Words cannot justify how impressive this is in hand.

Congrats to all who have rec eived and have theirs to come and a big thanks to Wai for being so sound and protecting the box so wel.

I agree with Manji in that it almost looks like a one off commission custom and I love the foam padding in the box, makes the figure seem even more special!

beep boop beep boop beep boop beep boop beep boop beep boop beep boop beep boop beep boop

congrats dude! i'm waiting for breaker to get the FOF bruce back in before I can collect jack. your pics are awesome though - i'm praying the paint on mine is just as spectacular as that - i read some comments that a few had some issues.

Cheers maz!! I was worried about the paint too, but it was fine!! Doesn't look even half as good as it does in hand.

Its so true that, any pics i have seen so far as good as they are just dont even really look half as good as the figure in hand!!!

Congrats Snake Eater,it sure does look awesome,one of the most impressive figures out there at the moment.

All Freak orders are out! Thanks to all who got the Bauer and Palmers from me.

It seams only UK Freaks got the figs, anyone got the figs in the US?

As regards to my packing, I ship them as how I want to get a figure through the post!

Beep.jpg

Thanks for all kind comments!!

WaiMan

This should of been a for sale thread!!!!

It was a pleasure doing business with you Breaker!!! Would not think of going anywhere else now!!!

It was a pleasure doing business with you Breaker!!! Would not think of going anywhere else now!!!

I second that! A kind, curteous, informative and above all FANTASTIC seller and board member. Here's to Wai!

Back