Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

hey got my jack today, but the elbow joint is faulty the plastic is molded with the arm joint and so impossible to bend, and with l;ong sleeves me not seeing this trying to pose the arm come off :horror:banghead:pow:eek :crying but the paint ap and sculp are amazing!!!!!!!

hey got my jack today, but the elbow joint is faulty the plastic is molded with the arm joint and so impossible to bend, and with l;ong sleeves me not seeing this trying to pose the arm come off :horror:banghead:pow:eek :crying but the paint ap and sculp are amazing!!!!!!!

Mate, feel so bad!!
Your 1st order with me too. Will get in touch with Enterbay in the morning and will get it sorted.

Enterbay has a fantastic customer service, so dont worry.

WaiMan

Dont forget to email me pics, you done a comparison with the other joint?

Thanks for posting. Think I'll hold off for now till I actually receive the Enterbay figure, see if anyone else does the clothes switch and if it works. I'd like to see full figure shots. I wouldn't want Jack wearing skintight jeans that don't reach his ankles! And if the medicom sells out in the meantime it sells out, decision made for me.

The reason I kind of want to put a different outfit on the Enterbay is because every company seems to do this same season 4 'Heller rescue' outfit. Something different would be nice.

You know, I've been thinking, there are some very good seamsters/seamstresses so it would probably be cheaper to commission a shirt and a jacket! The jeans and the man purse shouldn't be too difficult to scavenge from another figure (Saturday Toys' jeans and maybe a parted out Indy) and you'd probably end up for a cheaper season 5 Bauer! Besides, I'm pretty sure some might even join you for the commission!

You know, I've been thinking, there are some very good seamsters/seamstresses so it would probably be cheaper to commission a shirt and a jacket! The jeans and the man purse shouldn't be too difficult to scavenge from another figure (Saturday Toys' jeans and maybe a parted out Indy) and you'd probably end up for a cheaper season 5 Bauer! Besides, I'm pretty sure some might even join you for the commission!

Count me in for anything commissioned for Bauer

so Manji, you didn't really say! Are you satisfied with them! What about Palmer, we haven't seen many pics yet!!!!!
God, you're so lucky to have yours already! I really hope mine's gonna come this week!!!! :D

Mine have arrived and are posed. :D Unbelievable figures!!!

Unfortunately I'm very old and technically useless :( so I'll leave it to others to post photos, but trust me, these figures are beyond excellent.

Oh and Wai Man, great packing. Those things were packed to cross continents and to withstand nuclear attack. Phenomenal!

so Manji, you didn't really say! Are you satisfied with them! What about Palmer, we haven't seen many pics yet!!!!!
God, you're so lucky to have yours already! I really hope mine's gonna come this week!!!! :D

Satisfied would be an understatment 16k, they have surpassed my expectations!!! The paint apps on both Bauer and Palmer are unreal!!! For a mass produced figure you will not believe your eyes, you would believe you have just received a one off piece from YJ himself they are that good!!!

I will get a pic up in a few hours just got some work to get through first.

I really hope they come for you tomorrow also you will not be disappointed!!!

Satisfied would be an understatment 16k, they have surpassed my expectations!!! The paint apps on both Bauer and Palmer are unreal!!! For a mass produced figure you will not believe your eyes, you would believe you have just received a one off piece from YJ himself they are that good!!!

I will get a pic up in a few hours just got some work to get through first.

I really hope they come for you tomorrow also you will not be disappointed!!!

That's awesome! I'm really eager to see your pics!!!! :D

As for me, it's very unlikely they come tomorrow! They have to cross the Channel first and Breaker told me DHL was to pick them up today! As I don't have a tracking number yet, I don't expect them before Friday at the very least! :(

Hey Wai, could you let me know which service I should be looking out for please? Is it DHL? Do you have tracking available?

cheers

Might you know the reason why Medicom figures are much smaller in scale? It doesn't really make that much sense to me - except that Medicom probably wants to be different from everyone else :lol. I already have a few Medi figures on pre-order, and finding custom clothes for them (that fits) is going to be annoying.

From what I understand, (this is all stuff I read online, so who knows if its true) Medicom's core products like kamen rider, ultraman, etc, generally have smaller actors/ actress in real life. narrower shoulders, slimmer waist, shorter legs, etc. The RAH301 is pretty much made to represent those license. But at the same time, medi did a pretty smart thing where the RAH 301 is customizable to a certain extend for bigger, taller products. Leg extensions, bigger chest, thicker arms and legs, for example. And when medi needs to, they make special parts to modified the body, like their recent jin roh figure. It has wider shoulders than an average RAH 301. About the only thing that doesn't change, is the slim waist and crutch area. As far as I tell that remains the same on all the medicom figures using rah301.

I can't remember if I asked for mine to be sent to my home or to work! :duh

Well, nothing here at work today. Maybe there is a suprise for me at home? :banana

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

All Freaks orders should be out today by UPS. I will follow up with tracking to all, as you can imagine, we are working flat out!!

Thanks for being patient.
WaiMan

NIIICE Manji, looks spectacular!!

Mine should be here tomorrow!!!! Thanks for the call Wai, MUCH appreciated.

hey wai man dont worry honestly!! it wont be the last i order from you either that is if you get the enterbay jackie and i have had my eye on that jet li you got on your site too!! Hoenstly its not your fault, thanks for your help and what someone else said too the packaging was superb!

Bauer arrived this afternoon :banana, Thanks WaiMan - your the Don !:D

This is without a doubt the best 1/6th figure i've ever owned, yes he's quite expensive, but compared to everything else i have that cost £100 + Bauer does, quite literally blow them away.
The head sculpt is the main reason why i bought this figure & it's a 100% accurate 1/6th model of Keifer Sutherland's bonce, the paint apps are simply exellent & the eyes (once in hand) are ultra realistic, with a fantastic natural gloss that doesn't show in some pictures catches the light really well.
The Body weighs quite a bit & i'm pretty sure he'd fall flat on his perfectly sculpted face if the stand wasn't used & while the articulation isn't to the True Type/RAH standard it is plenty good enough to put Jack in a realistic pose.
The outfit is simple yet well made & it isn't bulky, which helps maintain the realistic look of the figure, His other accessories (Gun/Flashlight/watch) are not overly detailed but are well made & still look good.
Size wise, i'd say he's more Medicom scale (small but perfectly formed), but i don't think Sutherland is a giant of a man, so this size is probably quite accurate.
For those of you still waiting - your in the biggest 1/6th treat of your lives !:D

Back