Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Just wanted to say thanks for the great pics. If you have the time, I'd love to see a few more in different poses.

I had a scout through my old Dragon & BBI figures this morning, due to Jack being the same size as a medicom figure most 1/6th gear is way too big, i did however find some combat boots & a new pistol for him.
The boots are from a Dragon national guard figure (female), i just cut the tops off them - to match his dress shoes, dipped them in boiling water & slipped them on, i then gave them a quick dry brush with a sand colour.
the pistol is a Sig p229 from BBi's heli sniper figure, no doubt jack has used one & whilst it may not be screen accurate i think the detail if the pistol fits in nicely with the highly detailed figure.
The only other thing i did was pad the messenger bag out & placed a strip of metal in it, so i could bend the bag around his hip.

Hang on - if this figure is more medicom size then surely the Medi-bauer season 5 outfit does indeed fit just fine?

Yeah it probably would, I had no idea of just how big the figure was until i got him !.

DAMMIT!! Now I might have to get it. I just really like the look of that outfit on him. It hides the slightly overlong neck and just makes for a different costume to the McFarlane figure I already have.

DAMMIT!! Now I might have to get it. I just really like the look of that outfit on him. It hides the slightly overlong neck and just makes for a different costume to the McFarlane figure I already have.

dont quote me on this but i think eighthsamurai has one for sale, not sure if he has sold it yet but he was looking for around £70 for it if i remember rightly

It'll be cool if you can get it at a good price, for me, once in hand the neck isn't long - i think it's the head angle that make it looks bad + i do think the figure could have done with a Hot Toys style neck (a joint at the top & bottom of the neck).

I am not bothering with Medi clothes for him, he looks FANTASTIC as is. Believe ES is no longer selling his though Manji.

I am not bothering with Medi clothes for him, he looks FANTASTIC as is.

He does - it really comes down to what outfit you would rather see on him. Annoyingly for myself I would rather see the season 5 clothes because I'm fairly certain he spent much of the season in that outfit whereas Enterbay's chosen outfit was rather less 'season-long'. Maybe I'm wrong. That rhymed.

He does - it really comes down to what outfit you would rather see on him. Annoyingly for myself I would rather see the season 5 clothes because I'm fairly certain he spent much of the season in that outfit whereas Enterbay's chosen outfit was rather less 'season-long'. Maybe I'm wrong. That rhymed.

True and I agree on that. Season 5 is easily my fave Day, but the tactial outfit chosen fits the CTU operative to a tee. Perhaps why they chose it.

I would hold off on an outfit. Now they have rights, they may make another Jack, you never know.

I normally say this about every new figure I get, because it is the latest, but this is EASILY the best figure I own, EVEN over my modded Joker. He's that good.

I need my Bauer figure...:monkey2:

100_2663.jpg

100_2660.jpg

100_2648.jpg

True and I agree on that. Season 5 is easily my fave Day, but the tactial outfit chosen fits the CTU operative to a tee. Perhaps why they chose it.

I would hold off on an outfit. Now they have rights, they may make another Jack, you never know.

I normally say this about every new figure I get, because it is the latest, but this is EASILY the best figure I own, EVEN over my modded Joker. He's that good.

Cool modded joker!! Would it be rude to ask to see a pic Snake?

Cool modded joker!! Would it be rude to ask to see a pic Snake?

Sure bud, not rude at all. :) All I mean is modding to the clothes a little, I cut the velcro off the waistocat, glued it ^^^^, added the BillyB combo, ironed and glues the outer coat, padded the shoulders and cut apart the suit jacket. Here is one of the recent ones, just waiting on a custom head:

100_2395.jpg

Also, a quick Bauer one to keep on topic.

100_2664.jpg

Awesome liking it!!! waiting on a custom head? I want some one to replicate the JC Hong for me!!!

Got my shipping notice from vikingplayground earlier! So close now! :banana

Woot! Same here. I live only an hour away from Viking Playground, so I should be getting my figure tomorrow... I hope :monkey2

Back