Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

100_2660.jpg

Jack and Jack :lol

Does anyone know where to get better figure stands? like with wider-than-average bases, preferably black? That's my only problem with this figure is the stand looks awesome at first but it's too small for good poses and falls apart easily. Also, I still want to know where to get a badge on a chain for him. Anyone have any ideas?

All Freak orders are out! Thanks to all who got the Bauer and Palmers from me.

It seams only UK Freaks got the figs, anyone got the figs in the US?

As regards to my packing, I ship them as how I want to get a figure through the post!

Thanks for all kind comments!!

WaiMan

This should of been a for sale thread!!!!

Cheers dude! :joy

My package just arrived at work. It was well package within a bigger shipping box. So the figure box looks in perfect condition.

We're having a really stressful day today - singers struggeling to get working visas and we start recording next week! :horror - so I won't be able to full open everything until I get home... can't wait for the day to end! :chew

Thanks again! :peace

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

I could resist! I just opened him up and saw Jack sleeping! :lol

Wow! He looks even better in person! I can't wait to get him home and set up! :cool:

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

:banana:banana
WooooHOOOOOO!!!
according to tracking, Jack arrived at Charles De Gaulle airport (Paris) a 1/2 hour ago! Now, it needs time to pbe processed and a 200 mile drive and chances are he'll kill terrorists in my house tomorrow!!!!!! :gun

Wai-Man,if you read this,please could you PM me or e-mail with tracking info?It s just that i ll be out all day tomorrow and want to leave instructions to leave him with a neighbour.Cheers mate,what a great job you ve done with getting these out.

Wai-Man,if you read this,please could you PM me or e-mail with tracking info?It s just that i ll be out all day tomorrow and want to leave instructions to leave him with a neighbour.Cheers mate,what a great job you ve done with getting these out.

Just checked your order and it’s gone out today by UPS, will pm you the tracking tonight. As it’s gone out from my house not my office. Sorry to mislead you.

WooooHOOOOOO!!!
according to tracking, Jack arrived at Charles De Gaulle airport (Paris) a 1/2 hour ago! Now, it needs time to pbe processed and a 200 mile drive and chances are he'll kill terrorists in my house tomorrow!!!!!! :gun

Dont forget that Jack is looking after Palmer while in transit!!:lol

Some great new pics, courtesy of the Onesixth forum:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Any news of the Bean Wai Man? You must be knackered after all the "24" mailing!!!

Great job!!!!:D

Yeah, had to rope in members of my family, some dont even know who Jack Bauer is!!

Sorry, forgot to answer your question!! Should be next week mate, just packing my orders ready to be shipped over.

Does anyone know what range of motion the hips should have, whilst messing about with Bauer i noticed that the legs move forwards & out to the side but don't twist - is this right ?.

Had visions of Bauer doing the Hokey Kokey!! (is that how u spell it?)

Christ knows :dunno, i just expected his hips to swivel but they won't, it mean that it's impossible to pose him in certain stances.

In case I want to use another kind of body, can you use a HT body on Jack's head? or it's attached with a magnet?

In case I want to use another kind of body, can you use a HT body on Jack's head? or it's attached with a magnet?

The scale would be out and Jack would look like he has a pin head. Scale of Jack is much more in keeping with Medi, than it is HT.

Back