Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Just a few quick pics to add...

TsToys004.jpg

TsToys003.jpg

TsToys002.jpg

:D

i would have to agree with you and say yes you are overreacting!!!

i cant see it i really cant
Yeah i know, i feel kinda mental making a point out of it - but every new picture i see of other Bauers makes me realize mine ain't quite as perfect as he could be & thats really frustrating !

Is it just me or is the head scale a little off?

Man you guys are getting picky :lol. I think this is the best version of Jack that we'll ever have in our lifetime (unless Sideshow decides to do a PF).

If you really want a perfect looking Jack that badly, you can always stalk Keifer and knock him unconscious, and take him home. Of course, that'll get you into a massive amounts of legal problems (and lifetime imprisonment).

Man you guys are getting picky :lol. I think this is the best version of Jack that we'll ever have in our lifetime (unless Sideshow decides to do a PF).

If you really want a perfect looking Jack that badly, you can always stalk Keifer and knock him unconscious, and take him home. Of course, that'll get you into a massive amounts of legal problems (and lifetime imprisonment).

Dont get me wrong, he looks great. I was just wondering if its the pics. A few pages ago there was a pic with the medicom outfit on...in that pic the scale looks right on.

I got Jack and President Palmer a few hours ago. Here are some pics I took. I really like the detail on these figures. It's a bit tough to get them to stand and be stable without the stands, however.

IMG_3538.jpg

IMG_3541.jpg

IMG_3542.jpg

IMG_3543.jpg

IMG_3563.jpg

IMG_3571.jpg

Last edited:

I dunno if its the pics, but I'm not digg'n palmer's suit... but I've seen other pics of his suit and it looked awesome.

I think the suit is fine, though I'd rather it be blue.

Back