Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

What's odd is the figure is about 95% awesome... but then they cheaped out on a couple accessories and shoes which just doesn't make sense to me.

But again, overall I'm very impressed with the figure, and thankfully the gun and shoes are something that can easily be rectified.

True! But somehow, either I completely make a figure, from the sculpt to the clothes, or I leave it as it is if I bought it! I like to keep them the way they came! So my Jack will remain with crappy boots and gun and without a belt! :D

Okay! I confess I've added a phone in the messenger bag! :D

All things just aren't equal when judging a figure. If you nail the headsculpt and the clothing fits the body it's easy to overlook other areas.
Unfortunately my Jack arrived with a broken ankle so I haven't gotten to put him through his paces but straight out of the box he is definitely the most impressive 1/6 figure I've ever owned (human, anyway).

I like the stand, especially the clamps. I did add a bit of electrical tape the the bottom of the post to hold it more securely in the base though. I love the body too, it looks so natural without meticulously having to fiddle with it. I did add a belt just so the holster would hold securely and have a pair of boots I may throw on, haven't decided yet. I do hope they make more figures as well, preferably a Season 5 Jack! :D

i raised the stand ring straight up in the air and then shoved it up the back of his shirt. if that makes any sense. works better than trying to clamp the waist.

i just got a package of 1/6 parts today which included an M-16. so i thought, why not pose jack bauer with it.
IMG_0576.jpg

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0579.jpg

IMG_0581.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

IMG_0584.jpg

IMG_0585.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

I agree and disagree. Mine holds the figure fine, but the slightest lift and the whole thing falls apart.

Enterbay need to update the design so it locks into place.

Stand mk2 will come with Tony. . . . . . . .

:lol Only joking

Think they have already, mk2 will come with Godfather.

As for Tony, will be a cool addition!!!

Cool pics, Craw. Where did you get the 1/6 guns, and what other weapons did you purchase.

Just snapped Jacks foot off while trying to reposition him! :monkey2

I'm really not that keen on the EnterBay body.

I'm not touching mine again...

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

OOOUUUUUCH! Bad luck man!

I thought it had popped off for a second and then I saw that was broken! :monkey2

Luckily the sock holds to his leg but it is limp and just hangs. He's in position on his base and it isn't noticeable but I know it's there.

Has anyone swapped an EnterBay figure and a HotToys body? I'm just thinking about replacing the body or something.

I thought it had popped off for a second and then I saw that was broken! :monkey2

Luckily the sock holds to his leg but it is limp and just hangs. He's in position on his base and it isn't noticeable but I know it's there.

I know the exact feeling. Put a crack in a bust recently and although I cannot see it from the dsiplayed angle, I know it is not perfect and it annoys me so much!

Has anyone swapped an EnterBay figure and a HotToys body? I'm just thinking about replacing the body or something.

I recommend getting a new Enterbay body if you feel the need to replace. The hT body would be way too big for it.

Sorry to hear of Jack's ankle PC, but I agree with Snake, it may cost a touch more but it will be a smooth transition. EDIT: Just checked Enterbay's website and I didn't see the body used for Jack and Bean, only the BL bodies and they use different hand connectors. Maybe I'll leave Jack's shoes as is now!

Last edited:

God! I'm having a bad day! Just picked him up again to have another fiddle... this time the base fell apart, Jack went flying and his now in two parts! Body and legs! He looks like Bishop in 'Aliens'.

Back