Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

you do that rory! :rock

:rock :rock :rock Just waiting for Joe now and I will be right on that. :D

HEre are my latest Bauer pic. :D

IMG_9636-1.jpg

I ordered both Jack and David from local shop and it'll arrive around end of this month. Those in-hand pics make me crazy. I want my 24 right now :monkey2

I ordered both Jack and David from local shop and it'll arrive around end of this month. Those in-hand pics make me crazy. I want my 24 right now :monkey2

I know exactly how you feel man. Truly the only figure/item that has had me really excited in a long time. It felt like Christmas morning opening up my Jack. Enterbay did a fabulous job with the packaging. You are going to be impressed. I loved the weight of the figure as well. Feels solid and not light like most other figures.

Got mines yesterday! Easily one of the best 1/6 figures I've ever owned. Very realistic paint job. Great job Enterbay and thanks to Joe for the shipping!:rock

Got mine yesterday... what an unbelievable figure. Still getting used to the articulation, but seems very nice. Although the hips seem to have a bit more give (possibly between ratchet joints) than I'm used to, but seems to hold poses very well.

The head is really unbelievable, I've never seen anything like it in 1/6, looks like a they perfectly shrunk Bauer down. It actually makes HT paint work seem sub-par, which kind of makes my brain hurt to think about :lol

The only negative is the crap quality of his accessories, the gun looks (and feels) like something you'd get out of a gumball machine. At this price point I'm dissapointed that the accessories aren't better, but the rest of the figure is so nice that I don't feel bad having to pay a couple extra bucks for weapons upgrades.

I haven't read all the posts - I try to avoid that before I do a review to avoid having it alter my perception. But I haven't been able to completely avoid it this time...

I'm surprised people aren't ragging on the body more - I will be. This body is not up to snuff for this price point. But yea, the heads are amazing! So who want's to sell me a Medicom Jack? :)

I haven't read all the posts - I try to avoid that before I do a review to avoid having it alter my perception. But I haven't been able to completely avoid it this time...

I'm surprised people aren't ragging on the body more - I will be. This body is not up to snuff for this price point. But yea, the heads are amazing! So who want's to sell me a Medicom Jack? :)

I think this is accurate. I wish they provided a jacket or just something else. Would've been nice for Palmer to come with a podium or alternate suit or something.

I'd like to improve on the Bauer figure in terms of his wardrobe, but I have a very hard time paying $150-$200 for the medicom on eBay just for a shirt, hoodie, and a pair of jeans. The idea of paying $25-$40 just for shipping hurts, too.

after spending a night with jack, (trust me, he's so life like its like he's just a little person) the only negative I have about him is the ankles. I haven't taken the shoes and socks off to confirm but the movement feels very much like the way of crap buck. They are very hard to get into the correct position and just generally a pain in ass to move. (at least on mine) but they do support pose well once you get them right. Unlike the buck which just take suicide dives like its the latest fashion.

Beside that he's creeping me out with his stare. Its like he is really looking at me.....:lol

I think this is accurate. I wish they provided a jacket or just something else. Would've been nice for Palmer to come with a podium or alternate suit or something.

I'd like to improve on the Bauer figure in terms of his wardrobe, but I have a very hard time paying $150-$200 for the medicom on eBay just for a shirt, hoodie, and a pair of jeans. The idea of paying $25-$40 just for shipping hurts, too.

I do hope this turns out to be one of EB's longer lines. Jack from different seasons/days, and tony, cloe, arron, and more of the core characters as well.

who knew medi's jack would be a such a sought after figure after all these year? :lol:lol:lol

Well, I tend to disagree here! Actually, I think the body is quite good! It's hefty, well articulated (ok, maybe not as much as TrueType) but it's a good compromise about looks and functionality. Now, it also probably varies according to people. Some say they have problams with the ankles, I don't! Some also said the neck articulation was a bit loose. Well I have Palmer and Bauer and both are tight! If I had to complain about something it would maybe be the fact the leg can't rotate laterally (maybe it can, but it's so tight I won't even try!). Otherwise, I have nothig to complain about. In fact, the ankle articulation is actually great IMHO as it allows the feet to stand firm and level whatever the pose!
All in all, as I said, a perfect compromise. And the HS is so lifelike you may think you have tiny replicas of the actors standing before you!
The outfit are good (though no better nor less than HT or Medicom) and the guns could indeed be much better, but still, it's just because the price is high. The watch on the contrary is awesome. In the season 2/3 guide, the front page shows Jacks actual watch, and that one is really an exact replica.
Oh, one last thing I'm not to fond of: the shoes (Jack's, not Palmer's) which could also be more detailed...

I have absolutely no interest in this show or character but MY GOD is that figure just a thing of beauty! Home run for EB.

Back