Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

God! I'm having a bad day! Just picked him up again to have another fiddle... this time the base fell apart, Jack went flying and his now in two parts! Body and legs! He looks like Bishop in 'Aliens'.

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Walk away now PC... before you set him on fire! :monkey2

I thought it had popped off for a second and then I saw that was broken! :monkey2

Luckily the sock holds to his leg but it is limp and just hangs. He's in position on his base and it isn't noticeable but I know it's there.

Has anyone swapped an EnterBay figure and a HotToys body? I'm just thinking about replacing the body or something.

Happened to me too. I used an Ignite Ninja wrist ball joint to replace, as it is exactly what Enterbay uses for the feet.

It seems the body is in two halfs but isn't broken?! :google

You can just pull the top half off! :horror So, as well as the base falling apart every time I touch it, now the top half of Jack falls off! :lol

So it's only his foot that is broken.

Mobeill, do you have any more details about the Ignite Ninja wrist ball joint and how easy is it to replace?

It was real easy, as I had the bodies laying around once I made TrueType Ninjas. It's basically the basic ball joint that holds the hand to the wrist. Any Figure body that has one would be good. The ignite ones were perfect because the peg was really long, just like the Enterbay foot one. I used a knife to carefully remove the broken post in the Jack Figure, and replaced it with the new one. I also put Jack in the Medicom Version 1 Boots to help with the weak ankles. Very poor body on this one IMO. I've had custom figs with better articulation. I guess we all just paid for a really expensive Headsculpt. I'll check and see. I'm sure I have an extra. I'll send it to you. Just PM me.

Last edited:

I've got my Jack (thanks Breaker!) and I'm really happy with him. The basic/limited accessories don't bother me too much, if he came with a phone/PDA it'll be put in his man bag anyway. Just a pity his gun isn't more detailed with a removeable clip etc.

The stand is a bit of a pain, as whenever I touch him he falls out of it. It's the clamp part that's the problem, as it fits loosely into the post. Those of you that say the post falls out of the base, have you made sure you pushed the post in properly? I had the same problem, then realised with a bit of force the post will push further into the base and is now very secure.

Overall it is an amazing figure, I've just got to learn to not touch it once I'm happy with a pose!

Just snapped Jacks foot off while trying to reposition him! :monkey2

I'm really not that keen on the EnterBay body.

I'm not touching mine again...

God! I'm having a bad day! Just picked him up again to have another fiddle... this time the base fell apart, Jack went flying and his now in two parts! Body and legs! He looks like Bishop in 'Aliens'.

YIKES!!! :horror

It could be me! I'm Tony and I'm new to Waimans customer list. My first Enterbay figure is Jack B and it's grrrreat!!

Looking forward to the Godfather - I'm watching it as I type. And drinking red wine and eating pizza as my wife is out and I'm allowed.

regards,

It could be me! I'm Tony and I'm new to Waimans customer list. My first Enterbay figure is Jack B and it's grrrreat!!

Looking forward to the Godfather - I'm watching it as I type. And drinking red wine and eating pizza as my wife is out and I'm allowed.

regards,

Ha Ha Tony!!

Good to meet you the other day and so close to home too!!

As for 'Tony' think you have to wait and see as no confirmation from Enterbay, but I'm just messing with u guys!!

Jeez mate, not having a good day!

Maybe send Enterbay an email and ask if they are able to do anything? I'm not sure they can tho.

WaiMan

I thought it had popped off for a second and then I saw that was broken! :monkey2

Luckily the sock holds to his leg but it is limp and just hangs. He's in position on his base and it isn't noticeable but I know it's there.

Has anyone swapped an EnterBay figure and a HotToys body? I'm just thinking about replacing the body or something.

What the heck... dude, should you even be collecting? :lol

Breaking your Jack Bauer figure that carelessly, is so much money down the drain.

Last edited:

I ordered mine on VIKING PLAYGROUND but no news yet :(
Is there anyone else suffering the same pain that I feel :banghead (please VP ship that Bauer now!!!)

I ordered mine on VIKING PLAYGROUND but no news yet :(
Is there anyone else suffering the same pain that I feel :banghead (please VP ship that Bauer now!!!)

Huh? I ordered from Viking Playground, and received my figure earlier last week. In fact, everyone who ordered from them, should have received the figures by now.

I would send them an email if I were you.

Huh? I ordered from Viking Playground, and received my figure earlier last week. In fact, everyone who ordered from them, should have received the figures by now.

I would send them an email if I were you.

Oh! thanks a lot for the advice.
I already wrote to them. Let's hope for a good answer.

Actually, due to a system glitch (it made more figure available for sale then we intended) a few of the orders were not filled in last week. Our second shipment should be on hand tomorrow afternoon and remaining orders will be shipped out either later in the evening or on Friday morning. todoelresto - I'll look your order up and make sure it will be in the mail tomorrow for sure.

Alexei

Oh! thanks a lot for the advice.
I already wrote to them. Let's hope for a good answer.

My Jack and Palmer will be here tomorrow. I was lucky and scored a Medi Jack day 5 for only $118 shipped :rock So that could be here as early as this weekend, but most likely early next week! I should be able to get at least a couple of bucks back by selling the body.

Now Enterbay better not announce a Day 5 Jack :lol

I know it's not a competition, but this has to be the best 1/6 head sculpt ever.

bauerjpg.jpg

Back