Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Holy crap! He even has tear ducts! I cannot wait for him and Palmer to show up tomorrow. Don't tell me I'll be really the first to get Palmer here. He looks equally as good as Jack to me.

I have Palmer and an equally as impressed with him. I found a way to close his jacket, so I think it makes him look even better.

Question... does anybody have a light spot on the tip of Jacks nose? Mine looks like it had a paint rub, basically the tip of the nose is fleshy... but is very shiny and flat compared to the rest of the figure. Just wondered if it was normal... or if I have a paint rub.

no, mine look pretty solid. So it might be a paint rub. Though I did just discover that if I shine a light on jack's face the tip of his nose actually gives of a little reflective light. Don't know if it was intentional on EB's part but that reflection makes it even more real.

I am really looking forward to their godfather now.

I can't seem to find my camera... I'll try to post some to see if I can explain what I mean. But it looks pretty much like a paint rub.

I can't seem to find my camera... I'll try to post some to see if I can explain what I mean. But it looks pretty much like a paint rub.

One of the hair strands on my figure has a slight paint rub at the tip, that makes the strand look blond.

I wonder what I can do to rectify the problem.

Last edited:

I should be getting Jack any day now.

Holy crap! He even has tear ducts! I cannot wait for him and Palmer to show up tomorrow. Don't tell me I'll be really the first to get Palmer here. He looks equally as good as Jack to me.

Aww, good for you! :rock I'll have to get Palmer at a later date (hopefully, he'll still be available).

Anyways, I was thinking, it would be cool if Enterbay shipped a small diorama with Palmer, including a small 1/6 desk and a 1/6 flag. Adding 1/6 (or 1/24?) Bentley to represent Palmer's motorcade would have also been awesome :lol.

I know it's not a competition, but this has to be the best 1/6 head sculpt ever.

bauerjpg.jpg

Indeed, without a doubt this is the best headsculpt and paint of any mass produced figure.

Damn Straight
Season 7 Tony Almeida
Season 5 Curtis Manning
Season 5 Christopher Henderson
Season 5 Charles Logan

I'll be perfectly happy with these.

Damn Straight
Season 7 Tony Almeida
Season 5 Curtis Manning
Season 5 Christopher Henderson
Season 5 Charles Logan

I'll be perfectly happy with these.

Season 7 Tony Almeida
Season 5 Curtis Manning

Just give me these two....Actually I would be happy with Almeida...

Actually, due to a system glitch (it made more figure available for sale then we intended) a few of the orders were not filled in last week. Our second shipment should be on hand tomorrow afternoon and remaining orders will be shipped out either later in the evening or on Friday morning. todoelresto - I'll look your order up and make sure it will be in the mail tomorrow for sure.

Alexei

Alexei
Thanks a lot, I sent you a PM.

Can anyone confirm if the body should split into two at the waist? :confused:

It doesn't look like it is broken and seems to be held together by a magnet.

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Those pics of the face look fantastic.

Can anyone confirm if the body should split into two at the waist? :confused:

It doesn't look like it is broken and seems to be held together by a magnet.

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

The body on mine did not split apart, or seem like it wanted to.

Although another body question... do the thights not rotate? Looks like a similar design to the pro, but while I could get the leg to move forward back and laterally... I assumed the thigh would also rotate, but it seemed immovable.

The body on mine did not split apart, or seem like it wanted to.

Although another body question... do the thights not rotate? Looks like a similar design to the pro, but while I could get the leg to move forward back and laterally... I assumed the thigh would also rotate, but it seemed immovable.

I'd assume it should because of the Bruce Lee figures, but I'm not sure since I don't have mine yet. Please someone chime in about it, I would like to know also.

No, the do not rotate. Big articulation issue as far as I'm concerned. I'll be whining about it tonight in my review :D

Back