Enterbay Fist of Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man i really hope this fig is worth it..... you guys are killing me with yours posts!:) Has anyone thought about buying a GOD clothing kit from ebay?

No. It looks good in pics. Look at the PF Bruce. That looks bad in pics.

ny7fgh.jpg

Looks like he s packing some in your photo Creech:lol

Gives "Enter the Dragon" an entirely new meaning:horror

Looks like he s packing some in your photo Creech:lol

Gives "Enter the Dragon" an entirely new meaning:horror

:lol

That's a photo from when I first got it, straight out of the box. I recommend some cotton wool to fluff out some of the hip gap, which in that pic, is giving him the illusion of extra bulge. Commonly referred to, with Bruce, as the six inch punch. :lol

Not sure which one you mean. If it's the one with rooted hair, at this stage they say they aren't doing that one.

Yeah From the last fight scene in ETD,they said they arent doing that one?A while back i saw the pic of all Bruce`s that will be made,ETD Scars was one of those,as well as GOD bruised face and Jabbar footprint.

I think that's the pic, just as Enterbay came into being, of their intended production line up. Since then they have revised it, they may not do the battle damaged GoD either. As far as I know, it's the Big Boss and Kato to come.

The rooted hair EtD figure is my most wanted one. Who knows what the future will hold. Circumstances may change their minds.

Maybe not anytime soon,but after at least Big Boss and maybe Kato,they will.There will always be high demand for these figs so Enterbay will do Battle bruised versions later on.

Whatever original plans they had for the Bruce Lee line are out the window:

1. We are getting Kato. He wasn't part of the original plan.
2. The company is expanding into other characters like Jack Bauer and Jackie Chan that will take time away from the Bruce figures.
3. The Limited GOD figure seemed like a very expensive promotional item rather than a figure that was part of the regular line.

I still want a battle damaged GOD and a battle damaged ETD figure as late in the line as possible once they have perfected all the production techniques at their disposal. Each figure seems better than the last so those 2 would benefit the most.

Last edited:
Wow thats pretty sweet. I hope enterbay keeps the prices at a Standstill it see hottoys and sideshow are jacking there pricing lately. Jacky chan would be a killer edition. Still trying to find a cheap Jet Li

Is the GOD sculpt as bad as it looks on pics?

It's kinda funny, for some reason I've always prefer GOD over WOTD (which is a mighty fine piece too):banana

...if there's ever a release of a battle-damaged GOD, i'll probably consider it too:D

the GOD sculpt was a foundation for enterbay, a good starting point im sure if they do another it wont be the same. With every version of release it keep getting better and technology like the eyes improve.

Back