Enterbay Fist of Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are you guys pushing forward on the eye while moving them? this is the first ive heard of this problem and this figure has been out for awhile already.

are you guys pushing forward on the eye while moving them? this is the first ive heard of this problem and this figure has been out for awhile already.

No just like i do with my other Lee´s,and i have 5 of them now.Something went wrong with Fist of Fury,i hope Enterbay offer replacements.

Oh, so you meant the eye ball have scratch marks!

I thought you said that the pupil's paint on the eye ball scratches easily, and all you have are all white eye ball without any pupils left!

But nevertheless, that kinda blows though :(

I hope you can get it sorted out with EB soon enough. The nunchucks from the ETD B ver scratches easily too right? I think its the choice of materials that EB uses that's a bit fragile.

Keep us posted on the eyeball issues. I've been thinking of getting the FOF figure.

Hmm. The Jack Bauer paint rub issue was not an isolated incident and now we have some new problem with the FoF Bruce? Not good word of mouth for Enterbay. The FoF Bruce will be my first figure from them, so I was hoping it would really WOW me, but I don't like hearing about QC issues.

Ahhh, I see, but I'd say a couple of paint defects, though annoying for the buyer, is gonna happen due to the law of averages.
As long as Enterbay can rectify the problem it's just an annoyance.

I agree. Paint rubs are quite common. Even to companies like HT and Sideshow.

The scratches on the eyeball is a totally different issue though. Can't believe that we have to deal with this sort of thing, especially coming from a $300++ fig.

The defect on the nose of Jack Bauer happen in his box. It's the choice of packaging from Enterbay that suck concerning this fig. :mad:
And it's not just a a few that came with the paint-rubbed nose, it's far from being an isolated case.

It sounds like a real oversight on Enterbays part. I don't have the Bauer fig, but none of their other packaging has been the same twice, except for the EtD figs share the same packaging. Changing all the time might be why this has occurred.

Though the Bauer fig isn't a 300++ fig. Saying so makes the problem sound worse, or at least overexaggerates the problem, even when highlighting the frustration.

It sounds like a real oversight on Enterbays part. I don't have the Bauer fig, but none of their other packaging has been the same twice, except for the EtD figs share the same packaging. Changing all the time might be why this has occurred.

Though the Bauer fig isn't a 300++ fig. Saying so makes the problem sound worse, or at least overexaggerates the problem, even when highlighting the frustration.

He was talking about the scratched eyes on the Fist of Fury figures, which are indeed $300++. At that price it's an issue worth cause for concern.

I will speak to them in the morning - UK time!

and see what they say.

You're the man! I salute you for your lightning fast response, and I look forward to hearing what they have to say. They don't have to be frightened of admitting an error, we love their products, and only want issues resolved reasonably so we can keep buying them.

The trouble with the eye paint thing is that if you get worried about moving the eyes for fear of paint rubs, then you might as well not have moveable eyes...which is a very sucky thing when you particularly want to have Bruce looking dead ahead one day, looking out the corner of his eyes another day, and looking in two different directions when you're drunk and you need someone in the room to look more drunk.

Figures are almost sold out, only a few freaks members have the eye issue, I have just taken delivery of a batch and none has this problem, I have spoken to Enterbay and they are not aware of this and said will investigate with their engineers.

I think you guys with issues may have to go back to where you bought the figure from, as when one of my customers had a problem wit the Bauer fig, they had to go through me to get a replacement.

Did You buy the figure from official dealers?? as I dont know what stance Enterbay takes if you got the figure from eg. eBay.

WaiMan

Figures are almost sold out, only a few freaks members have the eye issue, I have just taken delivery of a batch and none has this problem, I have spoken to Enterbay and they are not aware of this and said will investigate with their engineers.

I think you guys with issues may have to go back to where you bought the figure from, as when one of my customers had a problem wit the Bauer fig, they had to go through me to get a replacement.

Did You buy the figure from official dealers?? as I dont know what stance Enterbay takes if you got the figure from eg. eBay.

WaiMan

I bought from ABC Express on ebay...I might email them and ask...

That was a fast follow up, breakersrevenge!

So is it safe to say that this is an isolated case then?

I cant say, but lets hope it is.

Like I said the run is almost over, not many left at Enterbay and was told today that they have had no problems before until I raised it with them.

Back