Enterbay Fist of Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the input, Rock, Creecher.

I guess I was speaking generally when I wondered which BL figure was "better". I think I'll go with the FoF, I don't have the room in my budget for either of the EtD figures.

I haven't read through the entire thread, but I did notice someone mentioned the FoF Lee has a run of 4000 limited? Is that right? How did the EtD figure compare in that regard?

The FOF is 5000. Don't know about ETD.

I can't say either. My records don't show it, so they either never said or I missed it. More likely the later, because for some reason 3500 sits in my mind. Sorry I couldn't confirm that for you.

3500 is a lot of figures for a limited edition fig.

It is, but they sure seem to become scarce fast. I was very put off by the first release's price... but as other companies have gotten more expensive I can now see it a bit better. FoF is the most I've spent on a figure yet, but... with the extra body it really like getting 2 figures in one so I've been able to rationalize it in my mind :lol

Does anyone have problem with the eyes on this figure?I got it today and when i turn the eyes on it and the pupils touches the skin on the figure the pupils gets these scracth marks easily,havent had these problems with the other Lee´s i have.It kinda sucks...:(

My heart lights up with joy whenever I see this thread got bumped up to the 1st page :D

but anyways, rock83, that doesn't sound good at all. Sounds a bit weird too, as I don't think EB's quality is THAT low. Sorry to hear that though :(

Any chance that you could contact EB's CS and have them help you out with this issue?

Does anyone have problem with the eyes on this figure?I got it today and when i turn the eyes on it and the pupils touches the skin on the figure the pupils gets these scracth marks easily,havent had these problems with the other Lee´s i have.It kinda sucks...:(

Yea men, one of the head (the better one) on my FOF has the same problem :mad:
This + the nose prob on my Jack Bauer = no more Enterbay for me :mad:
I have 19 Hot Toys fig, 8 Medicom fig (include Son Goku & Misa Amane), 3 Enterbay, and the only problems I have ever had is with 2 of my Enterbay's fig :duh

That doesn't sound good. Any pics of the mentioned problems, guys?

And tips of what NOT to do when handling these figures?

I´ll take some pics later today after work.I have not had this problem with any other Bruce Lee figure,this is the first.

The body is very nice on these figures,but the ankles seems to be very loose on any Enterbay Bruce Lee figure and have problems standing on their own without the stand.

Yea men, one of the head (the better one) on my FOF has the same problem :mad:
This + the nose prob on my Jack Bauer = no more Enterbay for me :mad:
I have 19 Hot Toys fig, 8 Medicom fig (include Son Goku & Misa Amane), 3 Enterbay, and the only problems I have ever had is with 2 of my Enterbay's fig :duh

It´s a shame that this happens to such a nice figure:banghead

Just finished watching FoF. I really liked. Awesome fight scenes, and the storyline was good too (IMO). I think I need a Bruce figure now. I know there a different ones, so I'll have to look around.

I tried to take a pic of it but it didnt show too well on pics,but it looks like scratches,the paint is very weak,a real shame.

Yesterday i got Fist of fury,and today...Enter The Dragon version B,here is a pic of my 3 newest.

I've got the eye thing too on my FOF 'neutral' HS. Weak paint shouldn't happen on a figure this expensive - Enterbay needs to get their QC sorted. Maybe Breaker's Revenge could get some kind of official comment on this? He represents Enterbay on these boards when people have positive things to say about their products. No figure is so 'awesome' that the basics of QC shouldn't be sorted out.

Back