Enterbay Fist of Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think at this time, the best thing that rock83 could do is take some pics of the mentioned damage, so that EB could at least know how bad the scratches are, and from there, know what causes it.

I hope EB could fix this for all of you asap!

He was talking about the scratched eyes on the Fist of Fury figures, which are indeed $300++. At that price it's an issue worth cause for concern.
I getcha now. My mistake.

Yes that is cause for concern, and yeah you guys should go through the person you bought the item from first. If it was a reputable ebay store, like ABC, goodshipped and the like they ought to take care of it for you, though it may cost you shipping fees. If you bought it through an ebay auction your only way to rectify this is going to Enterbay and pleading your case. Let them know if it was an ebay store because Enterbay will have knowledge of who they distribute their items through, and it will help your case.

The only problems I have had weren't dealt with by the ebay store, so I went direct and they did me the favour of fixing it, but that was only for a broken spear and a duplicated hand. It may be a case of sending the head back to them, which ought to save you shipping fees at the least.

Just be patient Rock. ABC aren't the fastest when responding. That may partially be due to the language barrier, as well as the availability of the boss, because I think decisions of this nature fall under his domain.

Oh i have never questioned ABC,ive done business with them ever since i started collecting 1/6 figs.I either order from ABC or Toys2,always did.

hey Rock, if u have any probs, drop me a pm, I'm in touch with EB almost every other day.

I dont think they would change heads, maybe replace eyes.

WM

Can't really see the scratches, as I'm browsing with my phone.

However, I just went to my local dealer that has the FOF set, and I check and played around with the eye system of both headsculpt, no problem so far.

Btw, the BL fig with the white costume (plain expression) has a detachable magnet piece, while I don't think the extra head sculpt (angry expression) have the magnet piece? Can anyone confirm on this?

Here are some pics,i emailed ABC express with these pics...waiting for a response.

Can't really tell from your pics but just wondering, did you try using a cotton bud to give them eyes a wipe 1st? Mine from enterbay direct arrived with abit of 'residue' on their eyes that can be cleaned off easily.

Btw, the BL fig with the white costume (plain expression) has a detachable magnet piece, while I don't think the extra head sculpt (angry expression) have the magnet piece? Can anyone confirm on this?
Mine both have magnets but both are not detachable.

Can't really tell from your pics but just wondering, did you try using a cotton bud to give them eyes a wipe 1st? Mine from enterbay direct arrived with abit of 'residue' on their eyes that can be cleaned off easily.

It´s weird that you can´t see it,i clearly see it on my pics,are you saying you can´t see the huge scratch on his right eye?

These are scratches so i doubt Cotton buds will do any good.

hey Rock, if u have any probs, drop me a pm, I'm in touch with EB almost every other day.

I dont think they would change heads, maybe replace eyes.

WM

Thanks for starting this process of BR, your initial response from them sounds like they're passing the buck and hoping the criticism will go away. At this price it won't. The problem is real, and what are dealers supposed to do? Replace the whole package? I've sold one of my FOF outfits and given the backdrop away, plus I threw the box out. Now what?

I agree with you that replacing eyes - with better painted eyes - is the way forward. It would be a significantly bigger deal to have to replace the heads (although if that's the only way to do it, it should be done). But eyes should not be hard to do. Every figure comes with a numbered COA. All Enterbay has to do is set up an excel spreadsheet with all those numbers on it, and then invite anyone who needs a replacement to email them with a photo of their COA - the first time in history that an action figure COA will actually prove useful!

Don't even bother asking for proof of damage or whatever, just ask for a photo of the COA - everyone who's bought one is entitled to new eyes with better paint. Then send them. One set per claimant. Tick it off on the spreadsheet. That's it. Result: total 100% confidence in Enterbay's customer service and quality control, goodwill and increased sales down the line.

However, if I feel that the eyepaint is going to flake off the next Enterbay figure I want to buy then I won't be buying it; and I'll certainly wait until a few other people have it and have spotted any problems.

If the heads need replacing, I can understand why they might actually need the heads back, but that shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

I think it'd be more beneficial to wait for a response from Enterbay than to be freaking out just yet. I've had nothing but good experiences dealing with them. They aren't like Hot Toys and not approachable. They actually care about their product and customers. That's the impression I've experienced.

It´s weird that you can´t see it,i clearly see it on my pics,are you saying you can´t see the huge scratch on his right eye?

These are scratches so i doubt Cotton buds will do any good.

It's not weird because your pics are blurry, the 'white stains' also looked like possible dried white paint residue to me, which was my own encounter, thus the suggestion.

It's not weird because your pics are blurry, the 'white stains' also looked like possible dried white paint residue to me, which was my own encounter, thus the suggestion.

Yeah they are blurry but you can see there is something there.

ABC responded and said they will contact enterbay about it,so i just have to wait and see what happens.

I thibk breakersrevenge would give you guys a satisfactory answer regarding the issue. So do give him so time.

Anyways, is it just me or does everyone who owns ETD thinks that the ETD head sculpt is far more superior than the FOF ones?

I noticed that they don't have that 'face texture' applied to the FOF head sculpts, which were present on the ETD sculpts. Its cleaner and more plasticy now. And they also skipped that rosy cheeks too.

The other difference is the way they paint the eyebrows. Which I have yet to decide what's my take on it.

Regardless, this is still on the top of my priority list this time. The packaging and the whole presentation just totally blows me away, every time I look at it or take a glimpse at it.

The Rosy cheeks you talk about aint that bad on ETD B...but yes a little too much on version A.When i recieved the ETD B i noticed the HUGE Paint difference between A and B,B is just perfect,while A`s paintjob is a little too thick,the damn thing shines like a moon in the night:lol

Here´s an example:

Creecher, sorry to hear that! Anyone who owns FOF could tell us more bout what the magnet is for? Since there's already magnet holding the head to the body.

Rock, is that a GOD nokia version? A friend of mine is thinking of getting it, but need hi res pic before he can decide. I'll check with my computer later, as I'm using my phone now and can't really see well.

Creecher, sorry to hear that! Anyone who owns FOF could tell us more bout what the magnet is for? Since there's already magnet holding the head to the body.

Rock, is that a GOD nokia version? A friend of mine is thinking of getting it, but need hi res pic before he can decide. I'll check with my computer later, as I'm using my phone now and can't really see well.

Yes that is Nokia Lee,the first one i got and my favourite Lee figure.ETD A Headsculpt with ETD B Hair and different paintjob,i change it´s poses 2 times a day now,it´s so damn cool,if it wasnt for the value on this one(300$) i would get a second one,definitely one of my favourites in my collection.

Back