Enterbay Fist of Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgive me for thread jacking but I didn't feel like digging up the old ETD thread.

If any of you guys have your ETD ver. B Bruce posed with his black spandex suit on, please take a look at it with it off. Mine has completly stained the base body around the neck, at the wrist, under the shoulders, behind the neck and the black socks have stained his entire shin area up to the lower calf.

I am sending Enterbay an email with pics to try to see if they can resolve my issue. I've used all types of mild cleaners and denatured alcohol all to no avail.

Hope you guys don't have the same problem as me but I wanted you to be aware.

Once again, sorry for the thread jack...please continue.

I appreciate this. I had boxed mine up in the black suit, so I pulled it out to look. Faint beginnings of black sock-lines and a bit of black on the back of his shoulders.

Did you try hydrogen peroxide on the stains? Think I might try that...and soaking the spandex suit in a white vinegar and water mixture to set the color. First I'll check with Enterbay customer service...meanwhile, I've displayed him in his white jacket and blue pants. Good to have him out again.

NP GOB,

I actually tried the peroxide that comes on the teeth whitner trays that you buy over the counter on one of his legs and is did absolutely nothing. I let it sit overnight...I may try it and let it sit longer but I haven't decided yet.

...a real bummer cause this figure looks awesome w/o his shirt.

If you placed a preorder for this then you probably received this today as well:

Hi all!

Thank you so much for your pre order information.

We are delighted to inform you that you have successfully secured one of our extraordinary and highly anticipated 1:6 REAL MASTERPIECE Bruce Lee “FIST OF THE FURY” edition!

Below are our standard pre order procedures, you do not need to make any payments at this stage to secure your order as we already have your details in our system. When our figures are ready you will be on the first priority amongst our other distributions.

Check and confirm the price for the figure on our website. (Price EXCLUDES shipping)
Contact you later this month to give you the shipping costs and our company’s Paypal Account details so you can arrange payment.
Upon receiving your full payment we will ship out your order within 48 hours.
Official pictures of these figures will be available on our website later on this month and is scheduled to be released next month!

Thank you all so much for your continuous support in our products and patience in the waiting for our new Bruce Lee Figure!

Please pay close attention to our website and blog for updates!

Feel free to contact us shall you have further questions!

Many thanks!

Kiki

hmmm... where's the link to pre-order?

as dar as i can tell enterbay is the only one doing pre-order. you have to email directly. here is what it says on there site .

This product has not been officially released yet. We are currently accepting pre orders, please kindly forward your details (Name,Address,Quantity) to [email protected]

N.B: Price listed above excludes shipping

then you should get the email SolidLiquidFox got. as of this morning the site doesn't say anything about it being sold out.

Forgive me for thread jacking but I didn't feel like digging up the old ETD thread.

If any of you guys have your ETD ver. B Bruce posed with his black spandex suit on, please take a look at it with it off. Mine has completly stained the base body around the neck, at the wrist, under the shoulders, behind the neck and the black socks have stained his entire shin area up to the lower calf.

I am sending Enterbay an email with pics to try to see if they can resolve my issue. I've used all types of mild cleaners and denatured alcohol all to no avail.

Hope you guys don't have the same problem as me but I wanted you to be aware.

Once again, sorry for the thread jack...please continue.

i guess it might be a good idea to wash the black suit first.thanks for the heads up. did you try nail polish remover.maybe someone can tell us if nail polish remover is a bad idea or not .

where does it say that its sold out?

also there are 2 on ebay right now in PA for retail

must be on a different toy site,enterbay still have them available on pre-order,i just checked.

Back