Enterbay Fist of Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just noticed that I have scratch marks too on my other FOF sculpt :(

Its the left eye only though. Any suggestions to what I can do right now guys? Since I got it from a trade with Nash. So I doubt that there's little that he could help out.

Its not that visible, but it just annoys me the fact that it has a scratch marks. I just opened up pandora's box by inspecting the fig in bright lights :(

Bring it to blueblood as usual mate
You know how to contact him

Not that visible, can only see it in certain angle. But it still kinda annoys me.

Afraid he can't be much of a help either mate. I'll just try to find a way to contact EB or try to learn and live with it.

The odds of getting it is like 1:1000 I guess, boy am I lucky or what!

I think there might be a scratch on one of my eyes as well... but its hard to tell and honestly to confirm I'd need to break out a magnifying glass and I'm just not that worried :lol

ah man,what happened to this figure???I hope Enterbay look at my FOF head and realize what they have to do for the next figure.

Like I said, I'm not positive its scratched, but does look like there might be something on one of the eyes.

oh ok,mine was pretty bad after i turned the eyes over to the right side allready the first time,i have 3 of the earlier figures and never had any problems with the eyes.

You are very lucky to own this, Galactiboy!

Guess there's only 3 lucky guys here huh? I'm gonna write an email to EB as well. Does anybody know their customer service's email add?

Went and bought myself a ETD ver A earlier as a consolation, but once again, I was disapointed. The blue outfit has left quite a few stains on my EB body, and I wanted to display him in the boxer outfit which shows most of the skin :(

Guess there's only 3 lucky guys here huh? I'm gonna write an email to EB as well. Does anybody know their customer service's email add?

Went and bought myself a ETD ver A earlier as a consolation, but once again, I was disapointed. The blue outfit has left quite a few stains on my EB body, and I wanted to display him in the boxer outfit which shows most of the skin :(

get the 2.0 Body,but yeah still kinda sucks.

How do you go and buy yourself an OOP ETD version A? Do you live in Hong Kong, Singapore, or Japan?

I had the same problem with the stained body on both version A and B ETD figs. I emailed Enterbay and they sent me a replacement body, just had to pay for shipping. The bad news is the head and body do not match AT ALL, skin tones are different and it is very noticeable. So the stains on the B version were not as bad as the A versions and I swapped heads and left B displayed with catsuit. :confused:

I actually own a FOF and apparently there are stains on the body and also scuffs. That's just how it is, I don't think we can get a perfect body from EB.

As for the eyes, I contacted EB and CS told me that's just how the eyes are. I went ahead and did a little gentle "cleaning" and "buffed" out the defect. It might just be paint that stuck from the sculpt that got stuck on to the eye when rotated.

Got their email mate?

I had the same problem with the stained body on both version A and B ETD figs. I emailed Enterbay and they sent me a replacement body, just had to pay for shipping. The bad news is the head and body do not match AT ALL, skin tones are different and it is very noticeable. So the stains on the B version were not as bad as the A versions and I swapped heads and left B displayed with catsuit. :confused:

Guys are they super slow with this email address? I ordered 2 B bodies off me and they only sent me one though I paid for both. This was a week ago and i emailed them twice and hear nothing? Im super pissed :(

Thanks bro, I'll send them an email tomorrow as I left my laptop and camera at the office.

Glad that they are actually responding and doing something regarding those stains on ETD.I hope there's something they could do regarding those scratches on the eyeball of the FOF ones as well.

I might contemplate on buying other EB stuff in the future then if they handle this well.

Back