Enterbay Fist of Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL! No worries, mate! I was just making sure we are talkin bout the same figure!

Anyways, back on topic, the FOF that Nash sent me has already made it to the customs here! Should be getting it tomorrow or Wednesday, I hope.

This thread could use more pics people!

:)

LOL! No worries, mate! I was just making sure we are talkin bout the same figure!

Anyways, back on topic, the FOF that Nash sent me has already made it to the customs here! Should be getting it tomorrow or Wednesday, I hope.

This thread could use more pics people!

:)

not to get of track here but i read somewhere that you can get the Enterbay ETD b version somewhere affordable ? let me know where please:D

thanks,

Rob

hm, i havnt seen any affordable ETD Bs anywhere. one went for 620 american on ebay yesterday... I just scored a Nokia GOD too actually. man, this thing is gonna be worth a ton in the future

Just got the FOF set that Nash sent me :D

Lovin it. Its looking good next to my ETD ver B. Prolly gonna cop the ver A this weekend as well.

Quick question though, any of you guys got the poster from the FOF set? Strange that Nash and mine didn't.

Pic borrowed from an ebay auction,

r6zi9l.jpg

Yep. Mine was lying on top. First thing you'd see when you opened the box. I bought mine direct. Ordered as soon as it came up. Maybe it was a promotional item. Maybe it came with pre-orders only. I can't say why really. :dunno

Cool, yeah mine did not have that... but I got mine from a retailer well after it first went up for sale.

Back